To be a qualified Graduate Engineer one has to pass the A.M.I.E Examination by clearing both section A and section B. The AMIE examinations are conducted in every June and December. A student is not allowed to appear in more than 4 subjects at a time. Should he or she fail in one subject, they can appear for the same subject again till that particular subject is qualified.
Who can apply: AMIE 2018 Eligibility
- All members (Technician/Senior Technician/Associate etc) of Institution having valid membership number are eligible for appearing the AMIE examination.
- If the membership number is present and waiting for ID card the candidate is eligible for applying. The ID card is needed to be produced in the examination hall only
AMIE 2018 Exam Fee
- Pan India Examination fee for appearing at any center is INR 2000
- 150 USD, outside India.
Mode of Fee Payment
In the form of DD only drawn in favor of “The Institution of Engineers (India)”, payable at “Kolkata”
AIME 2018 Application Procedure
- Download Exam Form.
- Draw DD for the exam fee. The DD must be drawn in favor of “The Institution of Engineers (India)” payable at Kolkata.
- Write the ST/T number and name on the reverse side of DD.
- You may choose your own preferred examination center and note the center code for it.
AMIE 2018 Exam date
AMIE exam Summer 2018 shall be conducted at 67 Examination Centers in India and abroad from the ____ June 2018.
- Those who DID NOT attend Winter 2016 exam- Feb-March 2018.
- Those who attended Winter 2016 exam- March-April 2018.
- Those who applied, but did not attend Winter 2016 exam- Feb-March 2018.
- Those who apply for the first time- Feb to March 2018.
AIME 2018 Exam Centers
Students can choose a convenient examination center from the list. The examination center may be changed each semester.
AIME 2018 Hall Ticket (Admit Card)
Students can download the hall tickets from the website about one week prior to the examination. They have to furnish the admit card as well as Membership card at the exam hall entrance.
Rejection of Forms
The list of rejected candidate application forms shall be published on the website before the commencement of examination.
The fee on rejected examination forms shall be refunded after deducting the processing fee of Rs 150/-.
AMIE Contact Details
The Secretary & Director General The Institution of Engineers (India) 8, Gokhale Road Kolkata-20 Phone No: 033- 22238914 Official Website: http://www.amieindia.in/ Go to Homepage