Andhra Pradesh Engineering common entrance test or AP ECET is known to be the Common Engineering Entrance exam conducted by the technical university of Jawaharlal Nehru or JNTU on behalf of the state Andhra Pradesh for the diploma holders in varying streams like pharmacy, technology, engineering as well as B.Sc degree holders with mathematics for getting qualified to B.Tech, B.E as well as B. Pharmacy programs offered in the AICTE approved institutions as well as in the university.
AP ECET 2017 Notification
AP ECET 2017 notification will be released in March 2017. AP ECET exam for the year 2017 will takes place in the May month. Students who desire to apply online for the exam has to check the appropriate details to fill your online application on or before the ending date. By attending this examination, students whoever found eligible will get seat in desired university or colleges for 2nd year B.Tech or B.E courses.
Eligibility Criteria needed to Apply for AP ECET 2017
Candidates whoever satisfies the following eligibility requirements can apply for ECET 2017 examination.
- Students must belong to Andhra Pradesh states
- Should have completed diploma in engineering or technology or pharmacy from the Andhra Pradesh state board or else other diploma recognized Andhra Pradesh government
- Students who are studying final year diploma is also eligible for ECET exam but they must provide appropriate certificates while seeking admission.
- Must have passed three-year B.Sc mathematics degree from any of the approved university
- B.Sc degree holders must have passed with 45 percent of marks whereas for SC and ST 40 percent is enough.
Important dates for ECET 2017:
- AP ECET 2017 notification release date: first week, March 2017
- Opening of ECET application form-1st week of March 2017
- Closing date of application form: 2nd week of April 2017
- Entrance exam date: May 2017
How to apply for AP ECET exam 2017:
- Interested candidates have to apply ECET exam online by visiting the official website www.apecet.org.
- Search for the link concerning with ECET exam 2017.
- Provide all the needed details and submit the completed application before the closing date.
- Download the AP ECET 2017 application form and take a print out copy for further reference.
- After some days, you need to download the ECET hall ticket through the official portal.
- Take print out of the hall ticket and affix photograph and hold it till your exam get completed.
Note: All the candidates are advised to register their email address in the application form to get details about admit card, result data, counselling process and many more.