VITEEE 2017 is an opportunity for all the students who wish to study and make a career out of engineering. It is their gateway to one of the best institute in the country. It is their unique opportunity to study with the best students and learn from highly experienced professors and grow an amazing career from their learning.
How to apply for VITEEE 2017
To apply for VITEEE 2017 examinations, students can choose any of the processes below. Further the process is described with step by step information for application
VITEEE 2017 online application
Candidates who wish to apply for VITEEE examination through the online process can follow the instructions below.
- Provide all the authentic and relevant information carefully
- It is compulsory for the candidate to provide his/her valid email id and a contact mobile number. The contact number and the email is handy as the registration number of the application will be sent to you on them
- Once the name of the candidate, email id and Date of Birth is submitted, it cannot be changed in the future
- Candidate’s date of birth must be on or after July 1, 1994
- After the registration is done, a passport will be sent on the mobile number and the email of the candidate
- Follow the steps below after you have received the password
Password Confirmation Process
Candidates are required to enter the email id and password they received from VIT institute to proceed for the online application
Filling the Online Application Form
- Before filling the application form, candidates must refer to the information brochure
- All the details provided by the candidate must be relevant and authentic
- All the fields marked as asterisk are mandatory for the candidates
- NRI/PIO/OCI candidates can also take part in the application process through direct admission to B.Tech programme without appearing for VITEEE examination. To know more, kindly refer to the official website
- Foreign candidates are not eligible applicants for VITEEE examination
- Once a seat/slot or test city is booked, they cannot be changed. Hence it is must that the students must fill the information accurately
- After you have checked the information properly, you can click on the submit button
- Once the submission is done, an Application Number will be generated immediately
Application Mode Of Payment
Students can choose any of the following methods as per their preference
- Online payment for the application can be done with Credit Bank/ Net banking/ Debit Card details
- During the online payment process, please don’t press backspace or refresh button to refrain from double payment or payment error
- After the student has successfully completed the transaction, then they must take out the printout copy of the application for future reference
- DO NOT send hardcopy of the form after uploading the photograph and sign
For Payment through Demand Draft
Demand Draft of Rs. 940 must be drawn in the favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore. Also, do not forget to write your name, application number on the opposite side of the demand draft.
VITEEE 2017 Offline Application
- Candidates will have to visit the post office and pay the VITEEE application form fee to get offline application form.
- Candidates need to fill all information required/ asked in the application form.
- All details should be filled cleaned and cuttings should be erased using white glue.
- After filling all details, Send your application form to the VIT admission office by post.
- Now you are done with offline application.
Note: Any changes in the VITEEE 2017 application procedure are subjected to changes. Any change in the process will be VIT’s concern only.