JEE, short form for Joint Entrance Examination is the examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for those students who wish to pursue undergraduate course at various engineering colleges in India. Moreover, best engineering colleges like IIT, NIIT and other centrally funded colleges also take admission through JEE rank all over India. JEE is considered as one of the toughest exams in the country which is why very few students are able to get admissions inn top institutes while maximum end up studying at private colleges.
How to apply for JEE mains
Although many think that JEE Mains application can be done offline, but that is not the scene. There is no such option for offline application for JEE Main. Candidates are required to submit their application through online process as there is no printed application form JEE Main.
Online Application for JEE Mains
All eligible students are supposed to fill the application for JEE Mains online. Before applying, they must meet all the requirements of eligibility which is mentioned in the latter part of this article.
To fill the application form, students can visit the official website of JEE @jeemain.nic.in whenever applications are being taken. To keep an update, you can visit our website.
JEE Mains 2017 Application Details
The information that is required to be filled by the candidate in the application form are
- Name of the Exam – Joint Entrance examination Mains
- Exam Level – All India Level
- Mode of Application – Online
- Mode of Exam – As per your convenience. Online or Offline
- Examination Conducting Body – CBSE
JEE Mains Application Form Submission Process
All the interested and eligible applicants applying for JEE Mains must follow the process mentioned here to fill the application form accurately.
- Application form must be filled either through laptop or computer
- CBSE facilitates many centers to assist the candidates in the process of form filling
- To fill the application form, candidates are required to apply on the official website of JEE Mains i.e jeemain.nic.in
- All the required documents must be kept with the candidate when he/she is filling the document
- By keeping all the related documents with them, candidates can submit the appropriate details correctly
- Before applying for JEE examination, students must keep their scanned picture along with signature. Make sure the image size is kept at the required resolution
- To pay for the application fee, candidates must keep their debit/ credit card with them
- After the application process is complete, candidates must keep the E- Challan with them
Some Important Instructions:
- JEE mains 2017 Application form can only be filled once by the candidates
- Students must make sure that their details filled in the application form is accurate as per their 10 pass certificate
- Application fee once paid is not refundable
- Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the Mains application form
- Application status can be checked by the candidate on the JEE Mains Website