Assam CEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria is available in pdf format from this web page. All the candidates visiting our website can get more details and can check the Assam CEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Directorate of Technical Education has been proclaimed that they are going to conduct the CEE for the candidates. The Commission has released the notification prospectus in the official website. The candidates should download the notification brochure and read the instruction carefully.
Assam CEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should verify their Assam CEE 2018 eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance examination. Here is the center for applying MBBS, BDS, B.E and B. Tech courses that tackled you to apply the application form in online and register the fee structure as per the ASSAM rules.
You should get the clear idea for what type of criteria will be offered by the Assam CEE and register your form to enable the admission to that center. It is an obvious opportunity that enrolls you to apply for the courses in online to ready for learning the subjects. It is quite simple to apply the application form that you should apply in online.
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
The Assam CEE will offer both the engineering and medical courses to write for. The Assam CEE 2018 eligibility criteria for applying the ASSAM entrance will be listed below as follows. It is an obvious opportunity that enrolls you to apply for the courses in online to ready for learning the subjects.
It is quite simple to apply the application form that you should apply in online. The ASSAM CEE will offer both the engineering and medical courses to write for. The Assam CEE eligibility criteria for applying the entrance will be listed below as follows. Assam CEE 2018 eligibility criteria give the complete details of academic qualifications, age limit and other criteria for all the candidates appearing in the entrance examination.
Eligibility Condition for Assam CEE 2018
Assam eligible criteria actually specify what type of candidate to prefer to apply the application form. The candidates are required to prove their Assam CEE eligibility during the counseling and admission process.
- As per the eligibility criteria, you should come across 17 years old in December for the eligibility for the admission to MBBS or BDS and B.E courses.
- The upper age limit has been capped as 22 years old. Relaxations of 5 years in the upper limit age for all other students obtain the Assam CEE 2018 eligibility criteria to apply the form. It means that reserved category students are eligible for the exam till the age of 22 years.
- The maximum age of the student who is passed in B.Sc is 22 years. Age limit for SC and ST categories applicant is three years.
- The candidates will be required to complete X and XII classes from recognized board and submit the certificate for document verification.
- The candidates who are belonging to the reserved category should submit the specific document required by the University.
- In fact, the candidate should have an Indian Nationality. He or she must have the permanent address in Assam state.
- The qualified subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English are possessed in the Assam board examination.
- You have to get the minimum marks of 50% in total for SC and ST is 45%. The candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- The candidates who are going to appear the entrance examination should possess a good moral character.
If you have failed to fill the right Assam CEE 2018 Eligibility criteria, your admission process gets rejected.