The details below will help you to learn about BITSAT 2017 application form for B. Tech/M. Tech and at the same time it also highlights the things that should be kept in mind while filling BITSAT 2017 application form.
BITSAT entrance exam 2017 is the examination conducted by BITS Pilani institute every year for candidates from a variety of engineering backgrounds. BITSAT is basically the examination that offers admission to the eligible students who are interested in the field of engineering and technology.
BITSAT 2017 Application Form
The link below will give you the BITSAT 2017 online application form of the year 2017 when available. Click on the link to know how the application form looks like. This article will help you to apply for BITSAT 2017 for B. Tech/M. Tech
Before you fill the form, you are supposed to carefully read the official brochure from BITSAT that gives you a detailed picture of the eligibility conditions and at the same time other necessary details. You can have a glimpse of official notification from the BITS’s website.
Online application for BITSAT 2017 will start from 3rd week of December 2016 and last date of application will be 4th week of February 2017.
In the application form
- Choose appropriate center in the application form. Candidates can choose the center from India or Dubai
- In India, you will be given in any one of the 3 preferences that you give in the form
- If you choose Dubai, you will be allotted Dubai as the center
Application Fee for BITSAT
- For male candidates, cost of application form is Rs. 2090
- For female candidates, the application fee will cost Rs. 1590
- For those applying for Dubai center, the application fee will be US $50