If you are willing to appear for the BITSAT entrance test, then you must fulfill these BITSAT 2018 eligibility criteria for being eligible to attend the examination. These are some terms and conditions which are needed to be satisfied to apply for an exam are mentioned under BITSAT 2018 Eligibility criteria and all these conditions are mentioned below.
BITSAT 2018 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates should have passed the 12th class examination (10+2) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry along with sufficient proficiency in English to be eligible for the entrance exam.
- Their institute must be a recognized Central or State board or an equivalent of the same.
- Aggregate 75% is most in physics, mathematics, chemistry (if the candidate has chosen mathematics at BITSAT) for a candidate who wishes to appear for the examination.
- In case the candidate has taken Biology, he/she must have 75% aggregate in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in 12th
- In all the above cases, 60% is the must for Physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology.
- For candidates who are appearing for 12th class in 2018 or have passed 12th Examination in 2017 are eligible for appearing in the BITSAT test. If the students have passed out 12th in 2016 or earlier, they are not eligible to appear for the examination.
- Students who are currently studying in BITS campus are not eligible to appear
Admission Process for Direct Admission to Board Toppers
To be eligible under this category, candidates should be the topper from science stream subjects being Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry in the 12th class examination.
Mentioned below is the BITSAT Eligibility criteria
- Should have taken Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in the 12th class examination
- Should have topped with highest aggregate percentage in 12th class among all the students who have taken physics, mathematics, chemistry in 2018 board exams
In this article we are talking about the BITSAT 2018 eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria will include the education qualification, age limit, nationality, selection process and application fee. If the student does not meet the eligibility criteria, then candidates is not fit to sit for the entrance test.
All the criteria are set by the BIT University. Students who want to write the examination on given date & time then you can check the eligibility criteria of BITSAT exam and after then you can fill the form by filling essential details. In order to check the required eligibility criteria you can download the official notification which contains the important details such as age limit, professional qualification, and application fee & selection method.
Central board of secondary Education has released eligibility criteria of BITSAT exam for admission in the BIT University and other institutes. All the candidate need to satisfy the BITSAT 2018 eligibility criteria to attend the counselling and seat allotment process. All the students who have qualified the exam must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.