BITSAT is the test undertaken by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani. BITSAT is an opportunity for the engineering students studying in BITS which is one of the most premier institutes in the country. BITSAT test is appeared by students who wish to study at First Integrated Degree Programs offered by BITSAT. BITS offer its students to study at one of its three campuses in India at Hyderabad, Goa, and Pilani.
BITSAT 2018 Results
Once the BITSAT test 2018 is complete, the results will be declared on the internet and the students can check the BITSAT 2018 results and learn about their ranks. After the results are declared, students can download the report card for BITSAT test from the BITS website itself. You can also visit our website to check your BITSAT 2018 results.
For admission in BITS, students must clear the BITSAT examination successes, without that admission is impossible because the only way to study at BITS is to stand guard at the merit list and perform better in your 12th-grade exams. BITSAT is mainly based on the syllabus of NCERT books of 11th and 12th class. Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology carry maximum Marks. Prepare them well with proper preparation of logical reasoning and English proficiency and that would be enough.
We hope your preparation goes well and you pull off the examination with flying colors and get an admission in BITS. Below you will get a little idea to what more you can do to prepare better for BITSAT.
Prepare for BITSAT
- List out your study structure, plan out your daily study in advance and make sure you abide the time allotted for each section of your study.
- On the contrary, if a problem is persistent, keep a note of it and solve it as soon as you get some free time.
- This does not mean that you keep studying all day and night. Make sure you take a break after a certain period of time.
- It will help you get refreshed and calm your mind and concentrate better until and unless you are a geek, in that case a refreshment break will be unhealthy for you
Latest posts by Heena Khan (see all)
- TS ECET 2018 Rank wise college allotment - Jul 12, 2017
- TS ECET Counselling 2018 Procedure ,Dates ,Centres - Jul 12, 2017
- Telangana ECET 2018 Exam centers - Jul 12, 2017