COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2018 for all categories can be checked here. COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2018 are to be declared by COMEDK only. Visit this page for more information. COMEDK conducts the test for the candidates. It is on the basis of this test that the final selection of the candidate is made. All the eligible candidates must sit for this examination with full preparation and information.
COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2018
The COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2018 conduct common entrance examination based on some factors and it conducts the exams for the annual basis. Every year a large number of willing and eligible candidates take part in this examination. Currently, there are 134 centers available in the state. The students can choose to apply for the examination at any of the locations. The candidates who like to take admission into the undergraduate Engineering as well as Medical courses like B.Tech, BDS, B.E, and MBBS they suggested to take this exam.
COMEDK 2018 Eligibility Criteria For Engineering
- The applicant must be the age of 17. Anybody who does not fits in this age group should not apply for the examination. At first, they must have qualified, 10+2 or equivalent exam or PUC from a recognized Central or State board. In order to ensure this one must have all the documents that will work as proof.
- The Core subjects must include such as Mathematics, Physics, and English. These are the subjects that are a must. In addition, the optional subjects may also include Bio Tech or Biology, Chemistry etc. the candidate should not have less 45%. It will be varied by based on caste. Especially this eligible criterion is varied for the SC as well as ST students, and they need to have just 40%.
COMEDK 2018 Eligibility Criteria For MBBS, BDS and Medical
- Minimum age must be 17 years on the respective dates. Candidates should have cleared in their 10 and +2 exams along with the subjects like Biology, Physic, and English from the recognized state or board.
- The general candidates needed to up to 50% in the qualifying exam. For the ST / SC/ OBC candidates need to have up to 40%. You must have a proper documentation f you belong to a particular category of any of the cast.
- In the English subject, the general candidates needed to have 50% marks and it will vary for the other categories of students for another case 40%.
For each subject, there is a different condition that needs to be full filled. All the interested candidates can go through it and notice if it suits and fits them right as per their choice. If you interested in taking this exam by following the right and simple steps that are involved, you may consider the following steps.
COMEDK 2018 Eligibility Criteria For MCA
- Candidates who need to appear for the entrance examination. The need to have some eligible criteria such as given by
- Applicants must be meeting the proper requirements, and the applicant should have passed in the UG levels.
- The candidate should have the minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying exams. It will be changed for the Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Classes.
- The interested Candidates also need to have the permanent registration with the appropriate council. Before taking the exams, the candidates also need to fill the application forms.
Make sure that you full fill all the above-mentioned conditions and only then you will be able to fit in the process of examination. The candidates will be selected by based on several factors and the exam committee fixes COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2018 such as given below. The COMEDK Eligibility Criteria 2018 will vary on the basis of the variation of the course that you wish to pursue.
Latest posts by Heena Khan (see all)
- How to apply for COMEDK 2018- Application Procedure - Sep 14, 2017
- COMEDK 2018 Cutoff Marks - Sep 12, 2017
- COMEDK 2018 Helpline details - Sep 12, 2017