COMEDK Fee Structure 2018 for all categories can be checked here. COMEDK Fee Structure 2018 is to be declared by COMEDK only. Visit this page for more information. Candidates who want to apply for COMEDK 2018 PGET or UGET courses have to look at the application fee structure before to fill the application form. You can gather all the correct and the exact information related to it from the official website of the authority.
COMEDK Fee Structure 2018
COMEDK 2018 is also called as the consortium of medical engineering and dental colleges of Karnataka. All the candidates who are interested in being a part of these stated fields can sit for the process of examination. It is on the basis of the result of this examination that the final result is prepared. The process that is involved in the examination is very simple But the first step that you have to take is to register yourself with the help of an online mode. The steps that are involved in the process of registration are simple and fast. The candidates who wish to appear for the COMEDK Fee Structure 2018 counselling has to know the fee structure for various courses like engineering, dental, architecture, medical and many others to appear for the academic year 2018-19.
COMEDK Fee Structure for Engineering 2018
COMEDK Fee Structure 2018 is an entrance exam conducted for candidates who are seeking admission to various courses like engineering, dental and medical fields. The application for COMEDK Fee Structure 2018 will be declared from May 10 onwards in Karnataka. You can get admission around 14 medical colleges, 25 dental institutions or 150 engineering colleges. As per the score that you get in the examination, your admission will be decided and finalized.
So, check the application fees before filling the application form. Candidates who are interested in applying for COMEDK 2018 courses have to visit the website regularly to know the recent updates regarding the consortium of medical engineering and dental colleges of Karnataka. Candidates have to pay Rs.1200 or Rs.1500 (tentative) through demand draft drawn in the favor of COMEDK Fee Structure 2018 to seek admission to various colleges. Candidates who are applying for PGET courses have to get a demand draft for Rs. 2250 in favor of COMEDK.
COMEDK 2017 fee submission instructions
- Candidates need COMEDK Fee Structure 2018 to have the Demand draft ready prior to filling the online application. Make sure that before you start the process of filling of the application form you keep all the information handy with yourself.
- Applicants have to indicate their name, address, application number on the backside. The information that you state related to COMEDK Fee Structure 2018 should be true and must have a proof of it.
- Assure that banker signature is available on the demand draft.
If you take all above stated steps in the right way you are sure to follow the process that is involved in the filling of the application form in the right way. Get started now and be a part of the best authority in order to enjoy a good career.
Latest posts by Heena Khan (see all)
- How to apply for COMEDK 2018- Application Procedure - Sep 14, 2017
- COMEDK 2018 Cutoff Marks - Sep 12, 2017
- COMEDK 2018 Helpline details - Sep 12, 2017