COMEDK Syllabus For MBBS 2018 is now available here. Candidates can check the COMEDK Syllabus For MBBS 2018 on our web page and also can download in Pdf file. COMEDK 2018 refers to the state Common Entrance to check students skill and is conducted by every year. And every year a large number of candidates sit for the examination in this university.
COMEDK Syllabus For MBBS 2018
The tentative dates for COMEDK Syllabus For MBBS 2018 are given the date to conduct the exam which will be more comfortable for the student to attend the exam and score more marks. A few days before the examination these dates are decided. You can start your preparation few days before the main examination. Through this COMEDK Syllabus For MBBS 2018 many totally different dynamic faculties and universities of state together with each government and personal establishments give admission to the candidates in desired courses that square measure associated with the engineering and medical, and etc.
COMEDK Syllabus For Medical 2018
By knowing the information for every subject, the candidates may be able to COMEDK Syllabus For Medical 2018 and study the boundary in every subject. Make sure that you do a good preparation with the help of good quality study material in order to get a good score. COMEDK Syllabus For Medical 2018 is only on the basis of this score that the candidate will be able to get the admission. There are a number of well-known books and the model papers that you can refer to in order to get the score.
Candidates may be able to learn the ideas of the themes that square measure given to be lined within the COMEDK communication and this might hold a lot of weighted compared to the opposite prospects. So, by knowing the nook and corner information of every and each subject, candidates may be able to build plans and preparations applicable and strategically and this might eventually give a cracking COMEDK Syllabus For Medical 2018 outcome.
COMEDK Syllabus For Engineering 2018
For each engineering and medical, the information would cowl common subjects like physics and chemistry, for COMEDK Syllabus For Engineering 2018 candidates, Maths would be the domain and for the medical candidates, biology would be the domain extra subject. Make a plan to study that is workable and sure shot result oriented. COMEDK Syllabus For MBBS 2018 would eventually facilitate the scholars to arrange well terribly very correct means for COMEDK Syllabus For MBBS 2018.
COMEDK UGET Physics Syllabus 2018
|1||Heat and Thermodynamics|
- Thermal Expansion of Solids
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Carnot Cycle Efficiency of Heat Engines
- Liquids and Gases and their Specific Heats
- Relationship between Cp and Cv for Gases
- Thermodynamic Processes
|2||Motion in Two and Three Dimensions|
- Scalar and Vector Products
- Uniform Circular Motion and its Applications
- Real Number
- Zero Vector and its Properties
- Scalars and Vectors
- Vector Addition
- Resolution of Vectors
- Projection Motion
|3||Motion in One Dimension|
- Uniform and Non-Uniform Motion – Graphical Representation
- Description of Motion in One Dimension Motion in a Straight Line
- Uniformly Accelerated Motion and its application.
- Electric Charge – its unit and conservation
- Field due to Dipole and its behavior in a uniform electric field.
- Electric Flux
- Electric Field
- Lines of Force
- Electric Potential, Potential due to a Point Charge.
- Conductors and Inductors
- Parallel Plate Capacitor
- Combination of Capacitors
- Distribution of Charge on Conductors
- Gauss’s Theorem and its applications
- Coulomb’s Law
- Dielectric Constant
- Energy of Capacitor
- Periodic Motion
- Oscillations of a Spring and Simple Pendulum
- Simple Harmonic Motion and its Equation of Motion
- Energy in S.H.M
|6||Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents|
- Heating Effects of Current
- Electric Power
- Seebeck Effect and Thermocouple
- Chemical Effect of Current Faraday’s Laws of Electrolysis
- Simple Concept of Thermo-Electricity
COMEDK UGET Chemistry Syllabus 2018
|1||Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics|
- Rate of Reaction
- Effect of Light of Rates of Reactions.
- Elementary Reactions as Steps to more Complex Reactions.
- How Fast are Chemical Reactions?
- Instantaneous Rate of Reaction and Order of Reaction
- Factors affecting Rates of Reactions – Factors Affecting Rate of Collisions Encountered Between the Reactant Molecules, Effect of Temperature on the Reaction Rate, Concept of Activation Energy Catalyst.
- Photochemical Reactions
- Units of Rates and Specific Rate Constant
- Order of Reaction and Effect of Concentration
- Fast Reactions
- Mechanism of Reaction
- Rate Law Expression
- Order of a Reaction
- Temperature Dependence of Rate Constant
- Applications of Coordination Compounds
- Coordination Compounds
- Nomenclature: Isomerism in Coordination Compounds, Bonding in Coordination Compounds, Werner’s Coordination Theory
|3||Chemistry in Action|
- Chemical in Medicines (antipyretic, analgesic, antibiotics & tranquilizers)
- Rocket Propellants (Structural Formulae Non – Evaluative)
- Major Atmospheric Pollutants: Acid Rain, Ozone and its Reactions causing Ozone Layer Depletion, Effects of the Depletion of Ozone Layer, Industrial Air Pollution.
- Environmental Pollutants: Soil, Air and Water
- Important Uses of Teflon, PVC, Polystyrene, Nylon-66, Terylene, Bakelite.
- Natural and Synthetic Polymers
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers Classification on Polymers
- Peptides – Structure and Classification
- Cell and Energy Cycle Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates, Mono-saccharides, Saccharides, Poly-saccharides, Amino Acid
- Proteins and Enzymes – Structure of Proteins, Role of Enzymes.
- Isotopes and their Applications
- Nuclear Reactions: Radioactive Disintegration Series
- Artificial Transmutation of Elements
- Radio Carbon Dating
- Nature of Radiation from Radioactive Substances
- Nuclear Fission and Nuclear Fusion
COMEDK UGET Mathematics Syllabus 2018
- Equation of a Circle when the End Points of a Diameter are Given.
- Points of Intersection of a Line and a Circle with the Centre at the Origin and Conditions for a Line to be Tangent to the Circle
- Standard Form of Equation of a Circle
- Equation of a Family of Circles through the Intersection of Two Circles
- General Form of Equation of a Circle, its radius and centre
- Equation of the Tangent
- Condition for Two Intersecting Circles to be Orthogonal
- Differential Equations, Ordinary Differential Equation – Their Order and Degree
- Solution of Homogeneous and Linear Differential Equations and those of type d2y = f(x) dx2.
- Formation of Differential Equations
- Solution of Differential Equations by the Method of Separation of Variables.
|3||Three Dimensional Geometry|
- Coordinates of a Point in Space
- Direction Ratios and Direction Cosines
- Equations of a Line and a Plane in Different Forms: Intersection of a Line and a Plane, Coplanar Lines, Equation of a Sphere, Its Centre and Radius.
- Angle between Two Intersecting Lines
- Diameter form of the Equation of a Sphere.
- Distance Between Two Points
- Section Formula
- Skew Lines – The Shortest Distance between them and its Equation.
- Vectors and Scalars
- Application of Vectors to Plane Geometry
- Scalar and Vector Products
- Addition of Vectors
- Components of a Vector in Two Dimensions and Three Dimensional Space
- Scalar and Vector Triple Product
- Integral as an Anti-Derivative
- Integration using Trigonometric Identities
- Properties of Definite Integrals
- Determining Areas of the Regions Bounded by Simple Curves
- Evaluation of Definite Integrals
- Fundamental Integrals Involving Algebraic, Trigonometric, Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
- Integration by Substitution, by Parts and Partial Fractions.
- Integral as Limit of Sum
- Probability of an Event
- Conditional Probability: Bayes Theorem
- Probability Distribution of a Random Variate
- Addition and Multiplication Theorems of Probability and their Application
- Binomial and Poisson Distributions and their Properties.
|7||Matrices and Determinants|
- Determinants and Matrices of Order Two and Three
- Properties of Determinants
- Evaluation of Determinants
- Adjoint and Inverse of Matrix
- Test of Consistency and Solution of Similar Linear Equations using Determinants and Matrices.
- .Area of Triangles Using Determinants
- Addition and Multiplication of Matrices
- Polynomials, Rational, Trigonometric, Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
- Applications of Derivatives: Rate of Change of Quantities, Monotonic Increasing and Decreasing Functions, Maxims and Minimum Functions of One Variable, Tangents and Normals, Rolle’s and Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems.
- Inverse Functions
- Differentiation of Trigonometric, Inverse Trigonometric, Logarithmic, Exponential, Composite and Implicit Functions, Derivates of Order Upto Two.
- Graphs of Simple Functions
- Continuity: Differentiation of the Sum, Difference, Product and Quotient of Two Functions
Considering the syllabus is the right way to prepare for the exam so the students have to find out the right website to download the syllabus for COMEDK exam. COMEDK Syllabus For Engineering 2018 exam mainly covers different syllabus such as physics, chemistry, biology, English proficiency. In the physics syllabus which covers major field such as X-ray, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effects of current, Em-waves, Alternating current, heat and chemical effects, capacitance, radioactivity.
COMEDK Syllabus For MCA & BDS 2018
The aspect and scope of the study are very broad. You can cover up each and every aspect one by one. As important as it is to cover up the entire COMEDK Syllabus For MCA & BDS 2018 important it is to ensure that you cover it up thoroughly. You should be clear of each and everything in details. COMEDK Syllabus For MCA & BDS 2018 In the part of chemistry covers the major part such as electrochemistry, biomolecules, Alkanes, surface practice, Amines and Diazonium, Purification, coordinations compounds, and Reproduction in the Higher plants.
then COMEDK Syllabus For MCA & BDS 2018 will be more comfortable for the students to get the high score in the entrance exam. In the case of any doubts over the COMEDK Syllabus For MCA & BDS 2018, just finds the right website to collect a number of samples and other question for the exam. Therefore the students can prepare for the exam and get score high marks to choose. Hope the above-stated information will be helpful and useful for you. With the help of this information, you will be able to do a good preparation in the right direction.
The following two tabs change content below.
Heena Khan is an Academic writer from Assam. She have achieved to reach Education God in September 2015 and she is making excellent out of it. Follow her on Google plus for all her latest updates.