Applicants are now busy in preparing for the exam which is being held in January and February. These aspirants want to get tips to crack GATE 2019, and we are here to list some of the most effective tips about how to crack GATE exam easily.
How to crack GATE 2019
It is a big stress for the students to appear for this exam. With the competition so high and the examination is a tough thing to crack; most of the students reel under the pressure to score well in the examination. GATE score is valid for two years, and there is no way you can assure a better chance in the next examination. You may score well, but you may score lesser than before. This is why every GATE exam is an opportunity to crack and you should leave no stone unturned for it. Mentioned below are a few tips that you can find very useful in cracking the GATE exam. Go through them and simplify the exam.
- Know your Syllabus: It is essential for you to know the GATE syllabus and the pattern before you start preparing for the exam. You cannot just go on studying for it without knowing whether you are going in the right direction or not. The pattern of the exam in important because unless you do not know what the exam paper will look like you will not be able to attempt it properly.
- You must be aware of Exam Pattern: The GATE 2019 will consist of two types of questions. One is the Multiple Choice Questions wherein you have to choose from the various answers given and the other is the analytical questions where in you have to analyze and calculate the answer on the given virtual calculator and then place the correct answer. Candidates are supposed to appear for one subject paper route of the 22 in total, which constitutes the entire examination syllabus.
- Use Best Reference Books: GATE Reference books are the best friends you would make in this. While preparing, some reference books have been categorically made to focus on the exam, and you will be better off preparing for this exam using these books only.
- Make a list of Subjects with their weight: It is advisable to make a list of subjects and then prioritize them according to the weight they hold in the exam. Then a timetable should be made, and preparation for each subject should be made accordingly. Otherwise, you may just end up preparing for random topics, and you will end up being confused.
- Do prepare for the specific topics to make them your power: Covering the entire syllabus is a very good idea, but it may not be possible all the times. So you have to make your mind about what all you want to study about and how. And every subject that you choose, you should then ideally know everything about them.
- Join Good Coaching Institute: Though joining a coaching center does give you an insight into this exam and helps you prepare for this exam at length and perfection, an individual student has been successful too.
- Prepare through Previous year question papers: A very good suggestion is to rush through the question papers of the last ten years at least. This would give you a ballpark idea about the weight of the different subjects and will help you follow the pattern. It is just not right to pressurize yourself before the examination. The best is to relax before the exam and not stress out. Being stressed out before the exam hinders your performance.
- Practice Mock tests: Mock tests among the best sources to test your ability to complete solution for all questions in a limited time. You need to practice through GATE mock tests, and this will make you capable of finishing the exam in the minimum time span.
- Create Balance between Time and Interest: The choice of books you make, the number of hours that you dedicate to this, and the way you prepare make a huge load of difference.
- Understand thing instead of just memorizing: Understand your topics and do not memorize them. When you understand something, you can do it anytime, but if you memorize it, you would forget it anytime and then a mess is created.
- Practice Numerical and MCQs: Practice a huge load of numerical questions and MCQs.
- Revise: Revision is a very important step for your preparation.
- Don’t Panic: Even if you see the paper and realize that you do not know much of the paper. There is no need to panic. Because if the paper is tough for you, the entire batch of the students appearing for the exam will find it difficult.
- Make timetable: Last but one of the most important factors is to create a timetable for yourself. Don’t just go after reading and preparing, allow yourself to enjoy and play games to get relieved from stress.
Follow these preparation tips to crack GATE exam. There is a huge difference between studying hard and studying smart. GATE as an exam requires a smart study mode!
Hello guys, welcome to our web page for checking useful tips to crack the GATE 2019 exam which will be schedule from May month. Immense number of student registers online for GATE test. But successfully qualified students will able to get the seat. There is several numbers of vacant seats available to fill up. Student who are busy in their preparation are advised to read some useful GATE 2019 tips from our web page.
To appear in the entrance test student need to know their exam syllabus. Syllabus of any exam is very important. If you will cover the all important chapter or also revise the syllabus at the time of examination without losing any chapter and topic related exam, you will surely crack the exam with highest score.
At very first before you start preparation for GATE 2019, or you are going to register GATE 2019 online it is necessary that you have proper information about Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering such as NATA exam syllabus. In the syllabus you will find all topics that what to prepare. Then according to this, we can use the best method for preparation and also focus more on your weak topics. Read the preparation tips properly or also open our web page for checking latest news about exam.
Latest posts by Hemlata Saini (see all)
- How to crack GATE 2019 – 14 Excellent tips & tricks - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 eligibility criteria – All conditions - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 required documents - Feb 1, 2018