CUSAT CAT 2019 exam pattern will be helpful for those candidates who want to qualify the KEAM Exam. All Candidates can download KCUSAT CAT 2019 exam pattern by visiting our web page. The CUSAT conducts a common entrance examination is called as a CAT to give the admissions in the various courses such as MA, MCA, MBA, M. Sc, LLB, LLM, B. Tech and Ph.D. courses. The students preparing for a concerned entrance examination must go via a complete detail of eligibility, the paper criteria and the marking scheme and more others.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are going to apply for the entrance examination should know about the CUSAT CAT 2019 exam pattern from the official site. The candidates can get the exam pattern from the official site. The CUSAT CAT 2019 exam pattern will be determined based on the exam syllabus. Exam syllabus is used to specify what are the subjects need to prepare by the candidates and the exam pattern is used to specify what subject prepare first and later by the candidates.
Based on the exam pattern, the candidates can get the clear idea about the entrance examination. The candidates can also know about the exam pattern, how the marks will be allotted for each question, how many questions will be asked, how many questions from the particular questions from the CUSAT CAT 2019 exam pattern.
CUSAT CAT Preparation Exam Pattern
Using the exam pattern the candidates can plan for the exam preparation easily. The candidates should prepare the exam based on the exam pattern can get good marks in the entrance examination. CUSAT CAT 2019 exam pattern will be conducted in pen and paper mode. The candidates should know about the negative marks from the exam pattern.
The students in terms of participating in a concerned entrance examination must have passed the Bachelor of the technology. The CAT shall consist of the objective type of the multiple choice questions on the three main subjects such as mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern Information
The CUSAT CAT 2019 exam pattern for mathematics has 125 questions, the physics has 75 questions and the chemistry has 25 questions.
- The mathematics consists of sequences and series, probability, statistics, differential equations, complex numbers, mathematical reasoning, quadratic equations and more others.
- The physics consists of current electricity, laws of motion, physics and measurement, electrostatics, atoms and nuclei, electronic devices, electrostatics, gravitation, work, energy and power, electronic devices, communication systems, and some others.
- The chemistry consists of atomic structure, solutions, hydrogen, environmental chemistry, chemical kinetics, biomolecules, magnetic effects of the current and the magnetic, surface chemistry, metallurgy, gaseous and liquid states and some others. These are the syllabus and exam pattern of the CUSAT CAT. For more details, go to cusat.ac.in.
- You have to know these things well then only you will get some idea about how to attend the CUSAT CAT Exam well.
- The most important thing is that you have to keep up the time. If you are not able to keep up a time, then you will lose something.
- So try to complete before ten minutes of the scheduled time. You do not miss any question otherwise you will lose your mark. You have to CUSAT CAT 2019 exam pattern attend must write question so be careful to attend the question you have to put the correct numbers of the questions.
The candidates need to download the CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern 2019 syllabus from the official site.