EAMCET 2018 notification is available here. Candidates can check the EAMCET 2018 notification from here and also download the notification in the Pdf file. EAMCET 2018 is a common entrance test conducted by the JNTU or Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University at Hyderabad in aid of the technical council of state.
EAMCET 2018 Notification
EAMCET 2018 entrance examination is organized for medical and engineering candidates to get admission in any of the reputed colleges that come under JNTU. Every year a large number of students appear for this examination. Candidates are eagerly waiting to apply for the entrance exam conducted by JNTU so you need EAMCET 2018 Notification pdf. By taking up the EAMCET entrance examination, you are sure to get admission in any of private or government colleges in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana EAMCET Exam.
EAMCET Notification 2018
All the candidates must make sure that the candidates are properly aware of all the steps that are involved in the process of enrollment. Check EAMCET 2018 Notification before applying. Candidates who want to apply for EAMCET entrance exam 2018 has to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria in order to appear for agricultural, medical and engineering courses offered by various private and government colleges.
- Candidates, age must be above 17 years so as to apply for desired courses. In order to be sure you must have a proof to assure. You must have a birth certificate as an official proof. This is the eligible age.
- They must be the citizen of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and must have completed their schooling in any of the Andhra Pradesh or Telangana schools.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 45 percent of marks in 10+2 board examination subjects like physics, mathematics or biology and chemistry. This is the basic score that is must for all the willing candidates to score.
EAMCET Advertisement 2018
All the candidates have to pay Rs. 250 for medical or engineering courses whereas individuals who wish to apply for both medical and engineering courses have to pay Rs. 500 as the application fee. The exam will be conducted at varying dates for both the exam. Aspirants can pay the fees both online or offline depending upon their wish. The candidates will be updated with the EAMCET 2018 notification that you can get from the official website.
You will be eligible for admission in all colleges around you. Plenty of candidates can apply in the entrance examination conducted by JNTU Hyderabad to decide their desired course in medical or engineering courses. Candidates who wish to apply for EAMCET entrance exam has to know the details of applying process which is found online. The official website is very simple and fast to use for the candidates. Download EAMCET 2018 notification from here in Pdf file.
Important dates for EAMCET 2018
- Commencement of Online Application form Issuing: February 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: April 2018
- Download Of Admit Card: May 2018 ( Admit card is must be carried along on the day of examination by each of the students)
- Date of Examination: May 2018
No final dates have been decided as yet the final update will be updated soon as the decision will be taken. The candidate must make sure that they stay in touch with the official website on a regular basis in order to be fully updated.