ECET exam pattern is available on official website and you can see and download it. The entrance exam will be conducted all over India. It is quite simple and easy to apply through the ECET 2018 application form for the entrance exam
The ECET questions are a little bit tough and you can have the sample paper to practice solving the entire tricky questions given in that sample paper. The ECET marking scheme and ECET 2018 exam pattern is available here and you can take the printout.
ECET 2018 exam pattern
- The ECET 2018 will have 200 objective type questions and you have to solve these question in the fixed time.
- The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Every question is asked from Engineering, Pharmacy, and mathematics.
- Each section will have 45 questions and you must attend it within a certain time.
- Each item carries 4 marks and the overall mark.
- You will be provided with the separate question paper for different.
- For engineering sector, each question is asked from mathematics, Physics, and chemistry.
- It carries out with 50 marks for maths and the rest of the pattern denotes a total mark of 200.
- You can score maximum score out of 200 marks.
Check the ECET exam pattern given below for more details.
ECET 2018 Syllabus
You can download ECET 2018 syllabus from official website to get an clear idea about the examination. Whatever you want to check about ECET 2018 syllabus, it can be checked from this page and it will help you to satisfy all your need.
You can check ECET 2018 syllabus from here and if you want to download complete PDF file for the syllabus for all branches then please visit the links given below.
ECET Bio-Technology Syllabus
ECET Chemistry Syllabus
ECET Mathematics Syllabus
ECET Physics Syllabus
Download complete syllabus for different branches like ECE, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Computer science etc from the link given below.
You should keep connected to the this page to notice if any changes occurred in the ECET 2018 syllabus. You can download ECET 2018 syllabus from this page and get an clear idea about what can be asked in the ECET examination.