Each candidate who is going to apply for GATE 2018, he/she need to complete all eligibility criteria which are mentioned by official exam conducting committee. GATE 2018 eligibility criteria contain a list of conditions that are to be fulfilled while filling GATE 2018 application form. All conditions which come under GATE eligibility criteria are mentioned below, Read them out.
GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
GATE 2018 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is very well known entrance exam in the field of engineering. GATE 2018 will give the good opportunity to get the job in the government and private sector. A huge number of candidates are appearing in this exam this year. GATE 2018 is jointly conducted by the seven IITs and IISc. Candidates can get all the details regarding the application form, fees structure, who can apply, what are the GATE eligibility criteria which need to be satisfied.
Candidates who are appearing for the GATE 2018 exam they have to follow these GATE eligibility conditions:
Criteria 1: – Candidates need to have completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch./B.Pharma from a recognized university.
Criteria 2: – Candidates should have completed their master degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer or equivalent.
Criteria 3: – Candidate must having the Bachelors degree in Science (B.Sc research/B.S post diploma or 4 years after 12th) are also eligible to apply.
Criteria 4: – Candidates must have completed a Five-year B.S or M.S program.
Criteria 5: – Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech after B.Sc are also eligible to apply for GATE 2018.
Criteria 6: -All the candidates studying in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for GATE 2018, provided that they have to submit the certificate from the Principal of the college or university.
The candidates who have passed the examinations mentioned above, they have to submit their degree certificates or provisional certificates of the completion of the course. You should have all required documents to register for GATE.
Some salient features of the GATE 2018
- GATE 2018 will be held in an online mode through a Computer Based online Test.
- There will be 22 papers and candidates can select any one paper as per their subject.
- Candidates can submit the processing fee online that is via a credit card or debit card or any source of internet banking.
- GATE 2018 will be held in the last week of January until the 3rd week of February 2018 at forenoon or afternoon during the weekends like Saturday or Sunday.
- GATE 2018 exam consists of two types of questions like multiple choice questions or numerical mathematics objective type questions. In the multiple choices question where candidates are given to select the answer from the given answer. In the numerical objective type question, where candidates don’t have a choice to select the answer, they have to answer by using the virtual keypad.
To notice any change in GATE 2018 eligibility criteria visit again or subscribe to our feed.