Each candidate who is going to apply for GATE 2019, he/she need to complete all eligibility criteria which are mentioned by official exam conducting committee. GATE 2019 eligibility criteria contain a list of conditions that are to be fulfilled while filling GATE 2019 application form. All conditions which come under GATE eligibility criteria are mentioned below, Read them out.
GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
GATE 2019 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is very well known entrance exam in the field of engineering. GATE 2019 will give the good opportunity to get the job in the government and private sector. A huge number of candidates are appearing in this exam this year. GATE 2019 is jointly conducted by the seven IITs and IISc. Candidates can get all the details regarding the application form, fees structure, who can apply, what are the GATE eligibility criteria which need to be satisfied.
Candidates who are appearing for the GATE 2019 exam they have to follow these GATE eligibility conditions:
Criteria 1: – Candidates need to have completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch./B.Pharma from a recognized university.
Criteria 2: – Candidates should have completed their master degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer or equivalent.
Criteria 3: – Candidate must having the Bachelors degree in Science (B.Sc research/B.S post diploma or 4 years after 12th) are also eligible to apply.
Criteria 4: – Candidates must have completed a Five-year B.S or M.S program.
Criteria 5: – Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech after B.Sc are also eligible to apply for GATE 2019.
Criteria 6: -All the candidates studying in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for GATE 2019, provided that they have to submit the certificate from the Principal of the college or university.
The candidates who have passed the examinations mentioned above, they have to submit their degree certificates or provisional certificates of the completion of the course. You should have all required documents to register for GATE.
Some salient features of the GATE 2019
- GATE 2019 will be held in an online mode through a Computer Based online Test.
- There will be 22 papers and candidates can select any one paper as per their subject.
- Candidates can submit the processing fee online that is via a credit card or debit card or any source of internet banking.
- GATE 2019 will be held in the last week of January until the 3rd week of February 2019 at forenoon or afternoon during the weekends like Saturday or Sunday.
- GATE 2019 exam consists of two types of questions like multiple choice questions or numerical mathematics objective type questions. In the multiple choices question where candidates are given to select the answer from the given answer. In the numerical objective type question, where candidates don’t have a choice to select the answer, they have to answer by using the virtual keypad.
To notice any change in GATE 2019 eligibility criteria visit again or subscribe to our feed.
As we all know that GATE is a computer based online test conducted by the examination authority to choose the eligible and desirable student for various vacant seats in various participating colleges or institutions. Much number of student waiting to check the latest announcement related GATE 2019 entrance exam. Students who want to become a part of this entrance test can check the required GATE 2019 eligibility criteria or all condition from the advertisement.
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Every year numerous numbers of students give the test or choose their favorable courses which they want to study in engineering. Just like every year this year also Indian Institute of technology is ready to schedule GATE 2019 examination. Those applicants who fulfill the all eligibility criteria eligible to fill the GATE 2019 application form.
An eligibility criterion contains education qualification, nationality, age limit, selection process & other important dates. Those candidates who will satisfy all condition decided by the IITs examination authority can fill the GATE 2019 application form through online or offline mode before the closing date. It is a wonderful chance to get admission into the engineering program. To appear in the examination candidates are advised to start their preparation from now. Login our page for checking more updates.
Latest posts by Hemlata Saini (see all)
- How to crack GATE 2019 – 14 Excellent tips & tricks - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 eligibility criteria – All conditions - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 required documents - Feb 1, 2018