Goa CET Application Form 2018 is available here. Those candidates who want to apply Goa CET 2018 Application Form can check and download our web page.
Goa CET 2018 application form
Candidates willing to apply for a professional degree such as B.E., M.B.B.S., M.D.S., B.PHARM B.ARCH etc need to appear for Goa Common Entrance Examination (simply called Goa CET or GCET). The Directorate of Technical Education provides admission into various engineering, medical & management courses. It was formed in the year 1986 by the government of Goa.
You are required to fill the GCET 2018 Application form first which consists of following two part:
- Form (A) is for appearing in GCET
- Form (B) is for counselling, which comes in use only after the result of GCET are declared.
- Print the Application on an A4 size bond paper if you haven’t got a physical copy.
- The Application needs to be filled in handwriting.
- The first item on the Goa CET Application Form 2018 is Role number, which is to be left absolutely blank.
- Following columns are for Place of Birth, Gender, Address, Phone (with area code in brackets) and mobile numbers.
- Encircle the codes of your subjects.
- Fill in your GCET center code and name.
- Declaration: Fill in your name in the blank.
- Provide place and date with which you filled the form.
- The last column is for writing name and signature of applicant& parent.
- Demand Draft: This Goa CET 2018 application form should be accompanied by Demand Draft for Rs. 1500/-payable at Panaji, in favor of “Director of Technical Education” drawn on any Scheduled Bank, or any other approved form of remittance, as may be duly notified
- Self-attested photocopies of the following CERTIFICATES to be enclosed:
- a) SSCE Passing Certificate.
- b) Std XII passing Certificate or HSSC Examination Hall Ticket.
- Two passport size photos identical to one posted on the Goa CET Application Form 2018.
The directorate of technical education, Goa has announced the notice to fill the registration form via online mode recently. A direct link has been provided by the technical education to fill the Goa CET Application Form 2018 for the admission to professional courses such as B.Pharma, B.sc, B.E & other.
Goa CET Online application 2018
This is good news for the students who are looking for the latest notice about Goa CET 2018 entrance exam. In the month of May 2018, Goa technical education board conducts the CET examination to select students for vacant seats in various colleges. All interested & eligible candidates can apply to Goa CET Application Form 2018 the official website.
- Last date for submitting form: April First Week
- Last date for submitting form (with late fee): April Last week
- Late fee is also paid through DD only.
The Directorate of technical education provides admission into various engineering, medical & management courses. It was formed in the year 1986 by the government of Goa. From our web page, you can collect all details about Goa CET 2018 registration & other. Keep visiting our web page for checking more news.
Goa CET Application Form 2018 applying procedure is given here. The directorate of technical education board will activate the link to pay the application fee also. Before applying we suggest to all applicant that, read the Goa CET 2018 advertisement properly.