How to apply for Karnataka PGCET 2019 is available here. Those candidates who want to How to apply for Karnataka PGCET 2019 can check & download our web page. The KEA or Karnataka examination authority usually conduct the PGCET or post graduate common entrance test for the candidates who like to get admission for first-year PG courses like M. Tech, M.E, and M.Arch in any of the government aided University or self-financing institutions.
How to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2019
Only eligible candidates should be Karnataka PGCET 2019 Applied for the examination. The candidates should download the notification prospectus from the official site. The candidates will verify their details and then apply for the application form. Before applying the application form, the candidates should read how the application form will be filled and submitted. The candidates should fill the education and personal qualification on the official site.
The candidates should be uploaded the scanned photo and scanned signature in the Karnataka PGCET Application form 2019. The candidates should pay the application fees through online mode without any fail. The candidates must remit the application fee through online mode using net banking, credit card or debit card. The application fees will be varied by each candidate based on the category. After downloading the application form, the candidates should download and take the hard copy of it for further purpose.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2019
The candidates should be enclosed the Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application form with the required details needed by the regulating board. The candidates who do not submit the application form before the last submission date will not eligible to appear for the Karnataka PGCET examination.
- Candidates ought to visit the official website.
- Click on the PGCET 2019 on the homepage
- After that, you must register your name in the login form
- Then you will get Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application form with details of last data, fees payment, and many other instructions.
- Fill up the application and upload the signature and photograph in the application process
- Check the application thoroughly and then submit.
Important instructions to fill PGCET 2019
- Payment of fees for PGCET 2019:
Download the challan form online and pay the mentioned amount at any of the states of the Mysore or else at the Epayment post offices available in Karnataka. Aspirants have to enter their password and PGCET ID to download the fee payment challan.
- Photograph and signature:
- The size of the photograph and signature must be not less than 100 KB
- Photo dimensions should be of 25x45mm in JPG or JPEG format.
The candidates should submit the Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application form before the last submission date.