NATA 2018 application procedure is mentioned below. This will help candidates to get a clear idea about “How to apply for NATA 2018“. You are advised to follow these steps while applying for NATA 2018 examination.
How to apply for NATA 2018
If you are passionate about studying B.Arch Course in one of the NATA Colleges and want to pursue your career in the architectural field, then you must know how to apply for NATA entrance Exam 2018.
- The first step to apply for NATA is to satisfy eligibility for NATA.
- The basic eligibility criteria to undertake NATA 2018 entrance exam is the passing higher secondary exam with a minimum percentage of 50%mark and mathematics should be one of their subjects.
- If you have scored 50% of marks and are interested in taking Architecture Course, you can fill in and submit the application form available online.
- The candidates should also make a payment of Rs. 1000 using credit cards, net banking or ICICI Ensure bank challan.
- After visiting the official website, you must click on the register button where you will find NATA 2018 registration form. This application form should be filled and submitted online.
- You must give a valid user name, password and email address.
- After filling the application form, click on the Create User tab.
- An email will be sent to your email address that includes instruction to activate your account.
- Then select a test center from the official website of NATA Entrance Exam. The Test center can be chosen as per your convenience.
- Then take the print out of the NATA 2018 application form and approach the chosen test center to get appointment for NATA exam.
- You can also select the date on when you want to have your exam conducted.
NATA 2018 entrance test will be conducted in the test centers and it will be intimated to the candidates through their admit card. NATA Examination has papers that comprise aesthetic sensitivity questions and drawing. In addition to this, reasoning, numerical ability sections and mental ability are also covered in this examination.
If you want to obtain a clear idea about the exam, you must give a glance at the NATA Sample Papers of NATA and start preparing for the exam based on it. You can also find complete preparation kits, books and study materials for every section. This makes it easier for you to prepare for the exam in a better manner. You can also concentrate more on every section which you are not confident about.