ECET is designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance test. This test is basically for those students who are doing Bsc (Mathematics) and Degree Holders. In 2018 this test will be conducted by JNT, University Hyderabad for the academic Year 2017-2018 BSc (Mathematics) degree holders on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
ECET 2018 application procedure
ECET exam can be given by those students whose Nationality is Indian and belongs to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. They should have diploma in Engineering/ Technology / Pharmacy from State Board of Technical Education of Telangana or any other diploma organized by government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for the courses of BE/ B.tech and Pharmacy .
Those candidates who are pursuing the diploma or those who are passed in B.sc (Mathematics) are also eligible for ECET Examination. Those candidates who obtain 25 % aggregate marks in four subjects (B.sc Mathematics & F.D.H) are eligible for ECET Examination.
How to apply for ECET 2018
Most important steps before applying online for ECET examination are given below:
- Candidates should apply only through online mode.
- Half Ticket Number of Qualifying Degree
- Equivalent examination certificate (SSC)
- Local Certificate is important issued by competent authority or MRO
- Income of parents less than 2 lakhs or More than 2 lakhs and certificate issued by competent authority
- Category belongs to SC, ST, BC etc must have caste certificate issued by competent authority.
- Special Category belongs to NCC, PH, SPORTS, CAP etc must have the certificate issued by competent authority.
- Date of Birth certificate.
Other Information’s before applying online for TS ECET Examination 2018 are:
- Passport Size Digital Photograph ( size <40kb) should be upload
- Digital Signature of the Candidate ( size <20kb) should be upload
- Examination Centre of which Candidate wishes to appear Gender (Male/ Female)
- Community (Minority / Non-Minority )
- Mobile Number of the Candidate is necessary
- Email Id of the Candidate
- Place where studied Diploma or Graduation
- candidates are not admitted to the examination hall after 10 AM and not to leave the hall before 1 PM
- Candidates Must return the question paper Booklet and Answer sheet after the test
- Candidates should borrow print out of online submitted form to affix passport size photograph
More Important Instructions for ECET Application
- Candidates must fill the Particulars very carefully.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable in the passport size picture.
- Dimension 200*230 pixels preferred
- Size of the file should be between 20kb to 50 kb
- The candidate has to sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed by the candidate only.
- Dimension 140*160 pixels preferred
- The size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Candidates are not admitted to the examination after 10.00 A.M. and not permitted to leave the hall before 1.00 P.M.
- The Question booklet code, Hall Ticket Number, and other details must be entered correctly and properly on the OMR Answer Sheet, in the Test.
- Question paper will be in English only
- All the candidates have to come to the Examination hall with a Printout of Online submitted application. The candidate has to affix the passport size photograph on it. Do not staple.
ECET examination will be conducted by Telangana State University in 2018 for students who are pursuing or passed Be / Btech/ and Bsc (Mathematics).
Telangana State Education Board conducts the entrance exam on the yearly basis for the admission of eligible students in government and private engineering colleges in Telangana state. It is a state level entrance exam and is well known for those candidates who wish to take admission in engineering colleges. Check additional details about the ECET 2018 entrance exam from the below web page.
Students who are going to fill the ECET 2018 Application form will get the form from the 1st week of February 2018. The TS ECET 2018 application form will be available in online mode from our website. During ECET 2018 registration, candidates have to upload their scanned documents. If any mistake will be made by the candidates while filling the form, there will be a correction period for that. We will inform you whenever correction date will be announce by the TS University.
To confirm their registration in the entrance exam candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode before the closing date. Telangana state Education council has planned to declare the exam date of entrance exam. Keep watching our website for checking new notification about the entrance exam; admit card release date and latest announcement related VITEEE exam.
Latest posts by Hemlata Saini (see all)
- How to crack GATE 2019 – 14 Excellent tips & tricks - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 eligibility criteria – All conditions - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 required documents - Feb 1, 2018