In this article, we are providing the how to crack the Assam CEE 2018 exam. Candidates crack the Assam CEE 2018 exam tips & tricks is available from this web page. The Dibrugarh University and the Directorate of Technical Education, DTU, Assam would be conducting the written examination of Assam Combined Entrance Examination, ACEE and this exam would be conducted for the candidates who wish to take admissions in various courses like B.E, B. Tech, MBBS, BDS in various universities or colleges in Assam state.
How to crack Assam CEE 2018
The official notification of the examination schedule and brochure would be published soon by the official board of directors on the official site. The tentative date for applying Assam CEE examination online would be during the first week of April 2018 and within the Last week of April 2018.
This examination would be a state level examination and by getting qualified in Assam CEE candidates would be able to get admission in various government and private engineering and medical colleges.
Assam CEE 2018 Preparation tips
The candidates should submit the application form before the last submission of the date. Form – B would be an Annexure that would be issued by the Directorate of technical education, Assam. This form would have to be filed and submitted at the time of counseling or admission. Being a state level examination, the Assam CEE would require an academic qualification of HSLC or an equivalent stage for MBBBS and BDS or 12th with English, physics, maths, and chemistry as the domain subjects for B.E and B. Tech.
The prospectus and applications would be available for sale during the first week of April 2018 and the last week of April 2018 would be the last date to apply. The test date would be in the month of May 2018 and in June 2018 results would be announced. During the month of July 2018, the counseling would start. Now, the candidates who have applied for this exam would be searching for several prospects to how to crack Assam CEE 2018 Exam with greater success. Before going to the preparation, the candidates should know about the syllabus and exam pattern.
Assam CEE Exam Tips & Tricks 2018
The candidates should download the syllabus from the official site. To get the good marks in an examination, the candidates should get the clear idea about the syllabus. However, the candidates should know about each corner of the subject and find their strong and weak areas in the syllabus. The candidates should prepare with previous year question papers. Previous year question papers and solved papers are available on the official site.
The candidates should download from the official site. It will be very useful to the candidates to know the frequently asked questions, a difficulty level of the question papers and exam pattern.
Tips to crack Assam CEE 2018
- The candidates should refer the previous year exam analysis and review will be very useful to find the difficulty level of the question papers and students comment about the question papers.
- Candidates should be advised to attend the Assam CEE 2018 exam practice test with previous year question paper will help to manage the time in the examination and weak areas in the subject.
- In order to crack the examination of Assam CEE, 2018 candidates must pay equal attention and time to each subject and for the syllabus.
- For chemistry, candidates must go through the chemistry basics and thereby should go through the formulae and remember them.
- Forgetting a very good score in physics, candidates have to practice more problems and try practicing to solve difficult and complex problems and solutions.
- Now for getting the best and easy score in maths, candidates must revise and remember theorems and hereby the Formula of each and every part of syllabus specified in maths must be necessarily remembered. By making the fundamentals strong, candidates could be able to score or in maths.
- For biology, candidates must cover the aspects of the syllabus and should remember the important questions.
- By going through the model questions papers and earlier or previous year exam papers and by practicing it with solutions, students could get more practice sessions.
- In order to test the ability of study, candidates could take mock test and several online tests and could make use of the management skills to get more development aspects.
The candidates have to fill 2 forms such as Form A, the online form uploaded by Dibrugarh University for online application for CEE 2108. All the personal and education details are given by the candidates in the application form. The candidates should be attached the required copy of the documents with the application form. This form would be necessarily filled and submitted by the candidates via online Assam CEE 2018 tips & tricks.
Latest posts by Sarah Khan (see all)
- How to apply for Assam CEE 2018? - Dec 4, 2017
- GATE 2018 Admission Process – How to apply - Dec 4, 2017
- GATE 2018 Fee Structure – Fee details for All categories - Dec 3, 2017