IMU CET Application Form 2018 is now available here. Candidates can check the IMU CET Application Form 2018 and get all details about the IMU CET Admission’s Application Form. The Indian Maritime University conducts the Common Entrance Examination Each year at all India level. This IMU CET is conducted for carrying out the admissions and filling up the seats with most eligible candidates for a number of undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the institution.
IMU CET 2018 Application Form
There are IMU CET Application Form 2018 for various courses available, such as Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering, Maritime Management, Nautical Sciences, Maritime Laws, etc. The IMU CET has spread over a number of areas, e.g., Kolkata, Cochin, Visakhapatnam, Chennai, Mumbai, Kandla, and Karaikal. Basically, IMU CET Application Form 2018 is located where the major ports of India are situated. All these courses if completed with a good score will fetch a number of good job options that will make your career path going and strong. A candidate can apply for various courses. These are B. Sc., DNS, B. Tech., LLM, M. Tech. and MBA.
IMU CET 2018 Registration Form
There are IMU CET Application Form 2018 centers that have been made for the computer based All India examination. For the purpose of applying, the general category candidates have to submit a fee of Rs. 1000/-, whereas, the candidates who belonged to any of the reserved categories as prescribed in the notification will have to submit a fee of Rs. 700/-.
All the candidates will be given only the online IMU CET Application Form 2018 mode to apply for any of the course that they are interested in. No offline mode is available. In addition, no IMU CET Application Form 2018 will be entertained once the last date has passed at any cost, therefore, remember to submit your application in time. Once you have filled in the IMU CET Application Form 2018 completely, submit the fee and then click on ‘submit’ to submit your form.
How to get IMU CET Application Form 2018
- Firstly, visit the official website of the university, i.e., imu.edu.in to apply. This website is very simple and fast to use. With the help of this website, you will be able to get all the examination related information. This information will be true and authentic because the website is managed by the official authority.
- On the home page, you will find a link stating ‘CET 2018’. Click on the link. On this link, you will get a lot of information.
- Then, you will be able to see a blank IMU CET Application Form 2018. Fill in the form completely without making any mistake.’ One of the best ways with the help of which you can avoid any mistake is by firstly going through the form and understands the various information that it is asking and then carefully filling the IMU CET Application Form 2018. If you fill any wrong information in it and submit it you will not be able to make any changes in the future.
You can pay the fee with the help of the credit or the debit card and you can also opt for online banking system for the submission of the fee. Once you have completed all the process you can obtain the form with the help of Downloading it on the computer’s system or you can even take out a print of it for the purpose of keeping it with yourself.
Latest posts by Heena Khan (see all)
- How to apply for COMEDK 2018- Application Procedure - Sep 14, 2017
- COMEDK 2018 Cutoff Marks - Sep 12, 2017
- COMEDK 2018 Helpline details - Sep 12, 2017