IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for all categories can be checked here. IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 are to be declared by IMU CET only. Visit this page for more information. Indian Maritime University conducts the Common Entrance Test every year to fill up the seats at various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It is a very big authority that is also very renowned.
IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Every year a large number of students sit for the examination under IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 the name of this authority. Recently, it released the notification that announced the IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for applying as follows:
- IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for B. Sc. Nautical Science:
- All the interested candidates must have passed their class 12 from some recognized institution of India.
- Class 12 must have passed with minimum marks in PCM 60% and in the English Language 50%
- IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for B. Sc. Ship Building and Repair:
- All the candidates who are interested in applying for any undergraduate course at the university ought to have passed class 12 from any institution recognized by the government of India.
- The examination must have passed with a minimum 50% marks in both PCM and English
- IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for DNS Course:
DNS is a one-year course provided by the IMU, subsequent to which, the student proceeds towards the B. Sc. In Applied Nautical Science
- If you are interested in this course, then you must have completed class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have secured 60% marks in PCM or B. Sc. in PCM or Electronics with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in the English language in any of the examinations.
- IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Maritime Science:
- The degree for class 12 must be obtained from a recognized board or institution of India. Any equivalent qualification will also be considered as the base.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% in PCM and 50% in English in the examination.
- IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for B. Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering:
- The class 12 or any other equivalent examination must have been passed with a minimum of 60% in PCM and 50% in English. In order to aim this makes sure that you do a good preparation before giving of the examination.
IMU CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can refer to the official notification for complete details. The IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018official website will work as one of the best sources for any kind of information. Since the name itself suggest that official website is the official source and it is managed by the official management. All the information that you will get from here will be true and authentic.
The candidate must make sure that student stays in a constant touch with the website. Not just the eligibility criteria rather each and every information right from the start of making the registration to the declaration of the IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 result you will be able to get all the information.
Hope all the information that is stated above will serve us to use. In this way, it will be made sure that the candidate is aware and will be able to do a good preparation. Once you open the website if there is any update then you will be notified and in case there is no update you will be asked to visit again.
Latest posts by Heena Khan (see all)
- How to apply for COMEDK 2018- Application Procedure - Sep 14, 2017
- COMEDK 2018 Cutoff Marks - Sep 12, 2017
- COMEDK 2018 Helpline details - Sep 12, 2017