JEE main 2018 counseling dates, registration procedure, results: The JEE Main 2018 examination is a very tough examination. Students do their best to prepare for this competitive test. Students study really hard to get better ranks. This is an opportunity for the students studying at the best institutes in the country by filling choice in JEE main counseling.
JEE, Joint Entrance Examination is a yearly examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. The examination is appeared by the students who wish to pursue their career in engineering. JEE is their gateway to take admission in the colleges which are funded by the Center. Best engineering institutes like IIT, NIIT, and other centrally funded institutes take admission through JEE Main examination.
JEE main 2018 counseling
Getting a rank in JEE Main examination does not guarantee an admission in top institutes. But getting a good rank does increase the chances of getting a reputed engineering college through JEE main 2018 counseling. Students study hard to score the best and to utilize this opportunity. The better they score, the better college they get to study at.
The JEE Main examination is a very tough examination. Students do their best to prepare for this competitive test. Students study really hard to get better ranks. This is an opportunity for the students studying at the best institutes in the country by filling choice in JEE main counseling.
Counseling dates for JEE Main 2017 are given below in a table followed by the events. To know about the JEE Main 2018 counseling date, students can keep an update through our website. If a candidate rejects a seat allotment during JEE Main 2018 counseling, he/she will not be allowed to participate in any further rounds. Below are some important information regarding JEE Main 2017 counseling
JEE Mains 2018 Counselling Dates
Counseling for JEE Main 2017 will start from the second week of July, which is after the examination. Only those candidates are allowed to apply for JEE Main Counseling who have qualified in JEE Main 2017.
|Event name||Expected Date|
|JEE main counseling choice filling dates||1st week, July 2018|
|Mock Seat Allocation result||Last week, June 2018|
|First Round Seat allocation||Last week, June 2018|
|First round seat Acceptance||First week July 2018|
|Second Round Seat allocation||First week July 2018|
|Second round seat Acceptance||First week July 2018|
|Third Round Seat allocation||Second week July 2018|
|Third round seat Acceptance||Second week July 2018|
|4th Round Seat Allocation||Second week July 2018|
|Fourth round seat Acceptance||3th week July 2018|
|Commencement of academic session at NITs||After counseling|
JEE Main 2018 Counselling Procedure
Below is the information regarding the counseling of JEE Main 2018, kindly follow the procedure carefully with prescribed guidelines.
- Candidates will have to first register for choice filling from the official portal of JoSAA and then only candidates will be able to appear in the counseling.
- There will be four round in the JEE Main Counseling.
- Opening and Closing rank for each round will be released by JoSAA.
- For Spot Round – There will not be any spot around for 2018.
- All the personal information of the candidate with a mobile contact number and bank details must be provided accurately for JEE Main 2018 counseling
- Fee Payment will be done through an online process where the amount can be paid through e-challan, debit/credit cards only
Attributes of JEE Main 2018 Counselling Procedure
- The counseling process for JEE Main will be conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
- CBSE Merit Rank of JEE Main 2018 will be considered for allocating seats for JEE Main 2018
- Seats in both government, as well as private institutes, will be allotted through JEE Main 2018 counseling.
- Candidates who have qualified in JEE Main 2018 examination will be eligible for JEE Main 2018 counseling
- In NITS, 50% seats are reserved for Home State (HS) Quota students, while the other 50% is reserved for another state quota. Seats will be allocated in the order of Home State/ other state quota and then the All India Quota stands applicable
- JEE Main 2018 will have a combined counseling for Engineering and Architecture
- Those students who are eligible for both, Engineering and Architecture, will be given one seat as per the guidelines by the CBSE
- Full home quota will be available at nearest NIT for students who are from the Union Territories without NITs (Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Lakshadweep and Kandi, Daman and Diu)
JEE Main 2018 Counselling Results
JEE main counseling will have four rounds and JEE Main 2018 counseling result for each round will be released. Through counseling result, candidates will come to know the college they have allotted with and also the opening and closing ranks for this round.
JEE main 2018 online counselling status is uploaded on this web portal after the end of each counselling session. The Indian institute of Technology examination authority started the counselling from June Last week. Students who have given the exam on given date & time can check the JEE Main counselling date 2018 from here. Know more about JEE Main counselling date for the upcoming session you can visit the site weekly basis, whenever exact date of the counselling will be announce we will inform all student by updating this web portal.
During the counselling, the contenders will have to pay the admission fee which is required by the IIT examination authority .The amount has to be paid through a DD. selected student can check the JEE Main 2018 cousenllig date after declaration seat allotment result.
As we all know that most of the applicant worried to know their JEE main 2018 seat allotment result, but it will be release as soon as possible. Students are advised to bookmark our web page by pressing Ctrl+D button for checking current notification about entrance exam. If you have any type of query related JEE main exam, then you can share with me through the below comment box.