Practicing through JEE Main 2018 mock test papers is the best way to prepare for JEE Mains examination. It gives the students to practice well for the examination and get into the habit of solving papers. Solving JEE main 2018 mock papers also boosts the confidence of the candidate. It also boosts the speed of solving papers and brings down the fatigue level.
JEE Main 2018 Mock Test
The best reason for solving JEE main mock test papers is to test your preparation. The more prepares you to solve the more confidence you gain to perform better. If the tests are not going well then it is not a matter of worry. Students just need to keep practicing. Mock test and sample papers are the best ways to improve the performance level of the student.
Here are a few links for your practice. Use them to practice well and improve your performance!
JEE Mains 2018 Mock Paper
How to appear in JEE Main 2018 Online mock tests
- Click the links give above to open the window of the mock test.
- You do not need to fill Roll number and password.
- Click “Sign In” Button and a new window will pop out.
- You can read the terms and instruction carefully to get familiar with the question structures.
- Click “Next” when you are done with reading instructions & a new page will be loaded.
- You can select the language of a test (Hindi or English).
- Click box followed by “I have read…..” and click”I am ready to begin”.
- You can now continue to test and Select any of the answers from the available options.
About JEE Main 2018
JEE examination is a competitive test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. It’s a test given by the students who wish to pursue engineering as a career. Through JEE students can take admission in colleges that take admissions on the basis of a candidate’s JEE rank.
Top engineering institutes like IIT, NITT and other centrally funded institutes also take admission through JEE. The competition level is high and students go through rigorous preparation to secure best rank all over the country between lakhs of students who appear for the examination.