JEE main 2018 rank list is the measure criteria and a way to get admission in the good Engineering Colleges. JEE Main 2018 rank list will be released by CBSE in 1st week of July 2018. Getting a rank in JEE Mains does not confirm admission in IITs or other institutes as its just the entrance examination. Institutes have their own criteria to take admission every year.
JEE main 2018 rank list [Expected]
Although a good rank in JEE main 2018 rank list can be really useful to get an admission in a reputed college. The better rank a student gets, the better college, he can take admission in.
|Merit||Minimum Percentage Marks||Minimum Aggregate Marks|
|CRL – Common Rank List||10.0||35.0|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9.0||31.5|
|SC Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|General-PWD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-PWD-NCL Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|SC- PWD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST- PWD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
Rules and Conditions
- Only those candidates will get a ranking, who appear for both Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Calculation of marks for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be done by combining both the marks of Paper 1 and Paper 2
- In case the aggregate score of 2 candidates are same, then the breakup of their scores will be done in the following manner.
- Higher rank will be given to the candidate who has scored higher marks in mathematics
- If that too is same, then test scores of Physics will be compared
- In case that’s too is same, then both candidates are given the same rank in JEE main 2018 rank list.
- If the number of candidates in the categories of ST-PWD, SC, ST, SC-PWD, OBC-NCL-PWD is less than 1.4 times the number of seats available, then only the JEE Main rank list for preparatory courses will be prepared
- Candidates who qualify in more than one category will be considered in all the categories to which they belong
- No waiting list will be prepared for ranking
- Those candidates who score above the minimum marks required in each subject and in aggregate will be included in the JEE Main rank list. Minimum marks for each subject vary. The table above lists all the requirements.
About JEE Main 2018
JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination which is conducted every year. The examination is undertaken by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi. JEE is appeared by students who wish to pursue their career in engineering. JEE is their gateway to get admissions at various top engineering colleges across the country. Top technical institutes like IIT, NIIT, and other centrally funded institutes also take admission through JEE Main examination.
Students looking for JEE Main result 2018 need to have a check at these updates here. The online computer based test was successfully taken on May 2018 for the participating students. The outcome for the same is expected to be available by the ending week of May. Read down here and avail further know abut of the JEE Main engineering entrance test. Indian Institute of Technology will soon release the link to check their JEE Main exam rank list. It helps candidates to know that which rank you get in the examination. In order to download JEE Main rank list you can visit our website and open the page weekly basis.
As well know that this exam was undertaken by the Indian institute of technology examination authority, many of the affiliated colleges under the University of IIT. The list of participating colleges includes government, private, semi-government institutions. About lac of applicant apply for the mandatory entrance test, in order to save a seat for admission to the applied courses.
As soon as possible, IITs examination authority declare the JEE Main rank list 2018 on their official website. Students can check their rank and also save the seat in this institution. Read the article properly for checking more updates.