JMI EEE Syllabus 2018 is now available here. Candidates can check the JMI EEE Syllabus 2018 on our web page and also can download in Pdf file, Provided by JMI. JMI University conducts the Engineering Entrance Examination, also known as JMI EEE each year to fill the seats at a number of undergraduate courses in the institution. Mainly, it conducts the JMIEEE for the B. Tech and the BE in the University, where lakhs of candidates apply each year.
JMI EEE Syllabus 2018
JMI EEE Syllabus 2018 is one of the best and most popular universities. The process that is involved to be a part of this university must be simple and fast. You can go through it and you will be able to get an exact idea of it. JMI EEE is conducted in a written format, wherein all the candidates who applied for the examination take up the test. JMIEEE was scheduled to take place on June 2018, but due to some reasons, it will now be held on June 2018.
JMI EEE Exam Notes 2018
Before you actually sit for the examination make sure that you do a good preparation with the help of good quality JMI EEE Syllabus 2018. You must make sure that you start your preparation a number of days before the actual date of examination in order to ensure that the entire JMI EEE Syllabus 2018 has been covered up and there is no scope of scoring a low score.
JMI EEE Physics Syllabus 2018
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations||Atomic Nucleus|
|Solids and Semi Conductor devices||Principles of Communication|
|Work, Energy and Power||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation|
|Gravitation||Mechanics of Solids and Fluids|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Introduction and Measurement|
|Description of motion in one dimension||Description of motion in two and three dimension|
|Laws of Motion||Electromagnetic induction and alternating current|
|Electro statistics||Magnetic effect of current and magnetism|
JMI EEE Chemistry Syllabus 2018
|Solutions||Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Kinetics||Surface Chemistry|
|Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen||Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen|
|Polymers and bio-molecules||Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in everyday life|
|S-Block Elements and Principle of Metallurgy||Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure|
|Bonding and Molecular Structure||States of Matter|
|Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen||Basic Principles, Purification and Characterization of organic compounds|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Reaction Mechanism|
|Stereochemistry||Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens|
|P-Block Elements||D-Block and F-Block Elements|
|Coordination Compounds and organo-metallics|
JMI EEE Maths Syllabus 2018
|Trigonometry||Determinants and Matrix|
|Integral Calculus||Differential equations|
|Set Theory and Higher Algebra||Vector Algebra|
|Plane and Solid Chemistry||Mathematical statistics|
|Dynamics and statistics|
You can make sure of the JMI EEE Syllabus 2018 with the purpose to know about the pattern of the examination and the time consumption with the help of which the exam will be completed in the given time span. The student must aim to give all the correct answers in the given span and long with it there should also be some time left for the revision of the paper. With the help of this, you can check that all the answers that you have stated are correct without any mistake.
JMI EEE Paper Pattern 2018
|Subjects||No of Que||Max Marks|
The candidates appearing for the JMI EEE Syllabus 2018 would be given a multiple choice question paper, where they will get four options to one question. They will have to fill in one correct answer on the OMR sheets provided to them. The scope of the examination is very wide.
- The candidates will have to complete 170 questions in maximum three hours.
- The paper will be divided into subsequent sections, namely, Mathematics, physics, and chemistry. The Math sections will contain 60 questions in total, whereas rest both will have 55 questions each.
- Each question contains one mark each. In other words, the total examination will be of 170 marks in total.
- There is a provision for negative marking, i.e., ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
JMI EEE Study Material 2018
The candidates will get the questions from the areas, such as:
- Chemistry: The question from both the organic chemistry as well as the inorganic chemistry will the there. All the candidates must also cover the general chemistry, also known as physical chemistry for the examination.
- Physics: There will be questions from all the prevailing major laws, units, dispersion, etc.
- Mathematics: the candidates should cover the area of algebra, geometry, Calculus, Differential equations, etc.
Candidates can access the complete syllabus and detailed paper pattern on
Latest posts by Heena Khan (see all)
- How to apply for COMEDK 2018- Application Procedure - Sep 14, 2017
- COMEDK 2018 Cutoff Marks - Sep 12, 2017
- COMEDK 2018 Helpline details - Sep 12, 2017