Karnataka PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria is available on this web page. Candidates visiting our website and can get more details of Karnataka PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria. The Karnataka Examinations Authority conducts Post Graduate Common Entrance Test every year to fill admissions into the first year of part-time and full-time courses in M.Tech, ME, M. Arch courses in either of the government, private aided colleges and universities located in the state of Karnataka for the current academic year.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are going to apply for the Karnataka PGCET 2018 examination should check the KEA PGCET eligibility criteria. The candidates should check the eligibility conditions will fill the application form.
Only Karnataka PGCET 2018 eligible candidates will be applied for the particular examination. Otherwise, the exam board will not apply for the entrance examination. The candidates should verify their eligibility from the notification prospectus.
Age limit, education qualification, Karnataka PGCET 2018 eligibility criteria will be given in the notification prospectus. The age relaxation will be allowed for this Karnataka PGCET examination. The candidates who are satisfied with the eligibility required by the regulating board only can appear for the examination.
Karnataka PGCET Qualification 2018
Because, the candidates need to submit their educational details, academic details documentation at the time of the counseling process. If a candidate scored enough marks in Karnataka PGCET 2018, then he or she will be admitted into several branches of engineering courses like civil engineering, computer science engineering, chemical engineering, electrical sciences, architecture, etc.
As it is a state level examination, seats are highly limited and to secure them, candidates need to strive hard to clear the exam successfully. Only Karnataka PGCET 2018 eligible candidates are applying for the Karnataka PGCET 2018 examination.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Eligibility details
Here we are providing the Karnataka PGCET 2018 eligibility details which are satisfied by the candidates. The candidates who are going to attend for the PGCET examination must possess the following conditions. They are given as follows:
- Candidates must complete their graduation (bachelor’s degree) by scoring an aggregate of fifty percentages marks.
- Candidates should adhere to the domicile requirements mentioned in the exam notification brochure.
- Candidates having valid GATE score need not apply for the exam
- Candidates who want to apply for M.Tech in computer network engineering should complete their bachelor’s degree in information science engineering or computer science engineering or any equivalent degree with AMIE. They are qualified to select CS/EC.
- Candidates who want to apply for M.Tech in the course of digital communication are needed to possess bachelor’s degree in electronics and communication or electronics or telecommunication or electrical and electronics or biomedical engineering. They are Karnataka eligible to choose EC/IT/EE.
- Candidates who want to apply for machine design must have bachelor’s degree in automobile engineering or mechanical engineering. These candidates are eligible to opt only for ME.
- Candidates wishing to apply for MBA should have approved for any of the qualifying examinations such as CAT/CMAT/KMAT/PGCET, etc
- Candidate applying for MCA should have computer science/mathematics/computer applications/computer programming as their degree level optional subject.
These are Karnataka PGCET 2018 eligibility criteria conditions. If any discrepancy found in the admission process, then the candidates will be rejected immediately from the selection process. The candidates should possess the X and XII classes from recognized board of Karnataka State.
Latest posts by Sarah Khan (see all)
- GATE 2018 important dates – Time table & Schedule - Nov 15, 2017
- GATE 2018 GOAPS login & registration page - Nov 15, 2017
- GATE 2018 Merit list – Qualifying list for all branches - Nov 14, 2017