KCET 2018 Paper Pattern – Question Paper is available here. Those candidates who want to check KCET 2018 Paper Pattern – Question can download our web page. KCET 2018 paper pattern will inform the students about the type of question, marking scheme, sections in the exam, the number of questions, and yet subjects in the entrance exam.
KCET 2018 Paper Pattern
KECT 2018 Exam pattern aids the students in Karnataka to get an idea about the KCET Paper Pattern 2018. Exam pattern contains exam mode, types of questions, the number of questions, duration of exam and marking scheme. All those students who are going to attend the KCET 2018 entrance exam which will be conducted in the month of May/ June 2018 may check the exact pattern of KCET 2018 exam from our web portal by login our web page.
KCET 2018 exam pattern is a perfect method to get the knowledge about the difficulty level of KCET Paper Pattern 2018, negative marking system, the number of questions asked in the test. If you know the KCET 2018 exam pattern very well then you can prepare accordingly and achieve good marks in the test to take admission in Medical & Engineering courses.
KCET 2018 Exam Pattern
|1||Mathematics/ Biology||60||60||1:10 hr|
The KCET 2018 Exam for engineering stream comprises of physics, chemistry, and mathematics while for medical aspirants the subjects will be of chemistry, biology, and physics.
- All the students will be advised to take up their exam with blue or black ballpoint refill pen only.
- Each and every question will be in the form of multiple choice questions and each section will carry 60 questions.
- The correct answer will be allotted with 1 mark and there are no negative marks in the forthcoming 2018 KCET Examination.
- You must complete each the sections within 80 minutes, in that time you must take 10 minutes to go through the paper and at the remaining 70 minutes, you need to write the KCET 2018.
Download the KCET Question Paper Pattern 2018
Each and every student is advised to follow rules of the KCET 2018 examination before writing up the exam.
- At the time of examination, students have to place impression of their thumb in the answer sheet.
- Moreover, the students have to score not less than 12 marks out of total 50 marks in the language of Canada so as to qualify for the examination.
- The aspirants can take the duplicate sheet of answer to their house
- There will be 15 different kinds of exams in the upcoming 2018 KCET examination.
- Students can even guess the answer because there is no chance for the negative mark.
- There is no mark for multiple marking in any of the questions.
- The qualifying mark in 2018 KCET is 50 percent for general category while for ST/SC/OBC, it is only 40 percent.
KCET Question Paper Pattern 2018
Karnataka Examination Authority is going to announce the exam schedule & time on their official web page for holding KCET 2018 Entrance exam. You can download the KCET exam syllabus along with exam pattern for checking exact scheme of the test. Keep touch with our web page or the official website of KEA for checking regular updates.