In this article, we are providing the MH CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria from our web page. Candidates can download the MH CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria this website. Every year, the number of students who appear for MH CET has been increasing but the seats are available only in limited numbers.
MH CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Only those who satisfy MH CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 are allowed to write the examination and those who get good marks in the examination are provided admission in the best colleges of Maharashtra state. Due to the increasing demand for management and medical professionals who have sufficient awareness and skills, a huge number of candidates are appearing for Maharashtra Common Entrance Exam to get admission in the desired college.
MH CET Age Limit 2018
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen. Of course, the non-resident Indian or overseas citizen of India is not eligible to take this exam.
- The candidate must be born before or on December 31, 1999, to be eligible for MH CET. But admission for Unani or Ayurvedic courses is given to a candidate who is born before or on 1st October 1999.
- The birth certificate which indicates the name of the aspirant, SSC or secondary school certificate or equivalent examination certificate or school leaving certificate that endorses the date of birth can be considered as a valid proof.
- The candidate should be medically fit and so he or she is insisted on submitting medical fitness certificate awhile filling the preference form.
MH CET Educational Qualification 2018
- For MBBS, BAMS, BUMS, BDS: the candidates who belong to open category should have obtained 50% of marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. However, the reserved candidates should have obtained 40% of marks in Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- For B.Sc. Nursing, the candidates belonging to a general category should have scored 45% of marks in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and English whereas the reserved candidates must not have obtained less than 40%.
- The aspirant should have passed SSC or its equivalent examination from any of the educational institutions situated in the Maharashtra state. The candidates must have passed the higher secondary certificate or equivalent examination from a recognized institution located within the state of Maharashtra.
You should keep connected with the official website of MH CET to get more information about the MH CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 exam.
MH CET Attempts Number 2018
Most of the students Interested to get admission in Medical, Engineering & Management programs to make bright future. Those students who wish to apply online for MH CET are advised to check the MH CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 through the official notification or also from here. In our web portal, complete MH CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 to register online for Entrance test is mentioned.
Every year Directorate of Higher Education Maharashtra conducts the entrance exam to select students for vacant seats if they want to continue their higher studies. Only those students are eligible to fill the application forms that fulfill the all eligibility condition. Before applying candidates are suggested to check the MH CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 carefully by visiting our web page.
MH CET Eligibility Criteria Details 2018
In order to check the complete details about MH CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 such as required qualification, age limit, mode of selection you can view our web page. Additional details about eligibility criteria you can check from the advertisement which is also available in pdf format. If you have any doubts related MH CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 then you can ask me. We will try to solve your doubts as early as possible.
Below are some of the eligibility criteria that should be fulfilled by the candidates who appear for the exam. The eligibility criterion for MH CET 2018 exam includes age limit, educational qualification and the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates. There are also several other MH CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 which should be fulfilled by the aspirants to be eligible for appearing in the examination.