NATA 2017 application form will be released in last week of March 2017 and online registration will start from that week only. Candidates will be able to fill NATA 2017 application form till August 2017. All other information related to NATA application procedure & eligibility is given below.
NATA 2017 application form
NATA Exam 2017 is the National Aptitude Test In Architecture exam for the Architecture course. This exam is conducted mainly for testing the skills of the candidate for the eligibility of the courses so that it could make analyzing the students with their marks in the best manner. The National Aptitude Test In Architecture (NATA 2017) exam conducted only for the Architecture courses and it will be efficient for knowing the strength, sense of proportion, thinking ability and problem solving capability of the candidate in the efficient manner.
The exam is held at the Council Of Architecture (COA) which is the national level exam and this entrance exam is conducted for the five year B. ARCHITECTURE degree courses. This exam is approved by Central Government and the NATA exam has two sections in the exam with the paper pen based work and the second test is the computer based Exam.
NATA 2017 eligibility
The eligibility for the exam is that the student must have passed 10 and +2 Intermediate exams with the mathematics as a subject. The equivalent certificates that are recognized by the board are also eligible.
NATA 2017 Application Procedure
Candidates interested in the Architecture courses can apply for NATA 2017 through the online and the application is available from the march first week 2017 till April first week 2017.
- NATA registration form can be filled in the online so that it will be useful for registering it instantly.
- The NATA 2017 online application form consists of the columns for the
- Gender and many more available.
- You need to enter the preferred username and the valid password before filling the NATA 2017 application form.
- The password must be in the 8 characters along with the single alpha numeric character.
- When you finish the form you need to click the create user option so that your user will be created in the website.
- Then you will receive the email for verification and the NATA 2017 registration details along with the number will also be sent to the candidate.
- It is necessary to follow the instructions in the website for creating the valid account.
- The notification for the NATA exam will also be given through the email.
For more details and updates about NATA 2017 application form, keep visiting this page.