NATA 2018 entrance exam is actually conducted to screen the candidates for getting a seat to their desired B.Arch degree program. NATA 2018 eligibility criteria filter the candidates to appear in the NATA exam by filling application for NATA. NATA 2018 eligibility criteria can be checked from this page. Read the complete article for more details.
NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There are some following NATA eligibility criteria required for the candidates who apply for the U.G. architecture degree. The candidate must be Indian citizen even foreign candidates can also apply for the exam but they must fulfill the mentioned NATA 2018 eligibility criteria as stated by the authority. Moreover, they must produce the essential documents and certificates while taking their entrance examination.
The aspirant must have completed at least 17 years of age to take part in this examination. The board of architecture has declared the eligibility criteria for the candidates who apply for NATA 2018 entrance test.
- Must have completed 10+2 yrs or 10+3 year diploma in any of the recognized Institution or University with Mathematics as the main subject.
- 50 percent aggregate marks in 10th and +2 and must have studied mathematics as an essential subject regardless of the stream commerce, science, and humanities.
- Admission to the candidates will be based upon the merit list of NATA 2018 score along with XII class examination.
- The students who are ready preparing for their final examination is also found eligible to attend this examination.
- Final year diploma pursuing students also take up this entrance exam to get their B.Arch degree.
- The candidate must be mentally and physically fit for the admission.
The board of architecture usually conducts the entrance test for the students for admission to 5 years B-Arch or bachelor of architecture degree course. The NIASA or national institute of advanced studies in architecture has planned to conduct entrance examination NATA 2018 or National aptitude test in architecture for the candidates who are seeking admission to 1st-year B. Arch course provided by all affiliated institutions all over India.
The main objective of NATA 2018 examination is to offer single system of examination to facilitate all the students present all over India to get admission in architecture without hassle. The admissions will be organized by the concerned authorizes of NATA in any of the respective institutions.
NATA 2018 notification has recently released in the month of February. The council of Architecture has published this advertisement to fill up several numbers of vacant seats by conducting NATA 2018 entrance exam. Students who are waiting for NATA 2018 notification, then you can read it properly. We also gave the official notification in pdf format. Notification contains eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates. Interested & desirable student may apply for the computer based NATA 2018 entrance test before the expiry date. The notification of NATA exam for the year 2018 is available our website.
The contender who are willing to apply for these NATA 2018 entrance exam should meet to the below eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the NATA 2018 official notification. NATA 2018 eligibility criteria are essential to apply online for entrance test. Without fulfilling criteria student will be eligible to attend the exam on given date & time.
Here in this page we have shared the complete procedure to fill the application form & application fee. Application fee is mandatory to confirm their registration for the NATA exam. The selection of the application will be done on the basis of qualifying marks decided by the council of Architecture.
Latest posts by Hemlata Saini (see all)
- How to crack GATE 2019 – 14 Excellent tips & tricks - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 eligibility criteria – All conditions - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 required documents - Feb 1, 2018