NATA 2018 entrance exam is actually conducted to screen the candidates for getting a seat to their desired B.Arch degree program. NATA 2018 eligibility criteria filter the candidates to appear in the NATA exam by filling application for NATA. NATA 2018 eligibility criteria can be checked from this page. Read the complete article for more details.
NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There are some following NATA eligibility criteria required for the candidates who apply for the U.G. architecture degree. The candidate must be Indian citizen even foreign candidates can also apply for the exam but they must fulfill the mentioned NATA 2018 eligibility criteria as stated by the authority. Moreover, they must produce the essential documents and certificates while taking their entrance examination.
The aspirant must have completed at least 17 years of age to take part in this examination. The board of architecture has declared the eligibility criteria for the candidates who apply for NATA 2018 entrance test.
- Must have completed 10+2 yrs or 10+3 year diploma in any of the recognized Institution or University with Mathematics as the main subject.
- 50 percent aggregate marks in 10th and +2 and must have studied mathematics as an essential subject regardless of the stream commerce, science, and humanities.
- Admission to the candidates will be based upon the merit list of NATA 2018 score along with XII class examination.
- The students who are ready preparing for their final examination is also found eligible to attend this examination.
- Final year diploma pursuing students also take up this entrance exam to get their B.Arch degree.
- The candidate must be mentally and physically fit for the admission.
The board of architecture usually conducts the entrance test for the students for admission to 5 years B-Arch or bachelor of architecture degree course. The NIASA or national institute of advanced studies in architecture has planned to conduct entrance examination NATA 2018 or National aptitude test in architecture for the candidates who are seeking admission to 1st-year B. Arch course provided by all affiliated institutions all over India.
The main objective of NATA 2018 examination is to offer single system of examination to facilitate all the students present all over India to get admission in architecture without hassle. The admissions will be organized by the concerned authorizes of NATA in any of the respective institutions.