NATA offers a single scheme of examination to facilitate eligible students all over India to apply for getting admission in NATA colleges established across the country. However, the admission will be carried out by the concerned chosen authorities of respective states and institutions based on NATA.
NATA 2019 participating colleges
The students who appear for the exam to get admission for Bachelor of Architecture degree course should satisfy the eligibility criteria set by COA. Around 37 colleges are participating in NATA 2019 examination. The students who get more marks in the NATA exam can choose to enroll with any of these colleges. Here is the list of NATA 2019 participating colleges.
- MEASI Academy of Architecture Chennai
- Tamilnadu School of Architecture Coimbatore
- Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA) Mumbai
- Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai’s Campus Pillai’s College of Architecture (PICA) New Panvel
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology (SVIT) Vasad
- Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Architecture & Planning Greater Noida
- Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture Mumbai
- Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai
- Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee
- L S Raheja School of Architecture Mumbai
- Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT)
- Aayojan School of Architecture Jaipur
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE) Madurai
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
- Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirapalli
- College of Architecture, IET Bhaddal
- RIMT-College of Architecture Mandi Gobindgarh
- Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut
- Sushant School of Art and Architecture Gurgaon
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College (JNEC) Aurangabad
- Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology Bathinda
- Gurgaon Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, JMI, Delhi
- Department of Architecture, BIT, Mersa
- School of Planning & Architecture – Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNA&FAU) Hyderabad
- Malik Sandal Institute of Art & Architecture Bijapur
- School of Architecture, R.V. College of Engineering Bangalore
- Manipal University
- IES College of Architecture Mumbai
- Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science (KITS) Ramtek
- Sinhgad College of Architecture Pune
- Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA) Mumbai
- Bengal Engineering and Science University Shibpur
- School of Planning and Architecture College of Engineering- Trivandrum
- Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture
National Aptitude Test in Architecture which is shortly called as NATA is conducted by the Council of Architecture. It is the final and competent authority that fixes norms and standards for architectural institutions. It also has the expertise in conducting national wide Common Aptitude Test in Architecture to provide admission for students into five years of B.Arch degree courses at all recognized institutions and colleges all over the country.
This is the list of NATA participating colleges. Candidates are advised to visit again to get any change in the list of colleges participating in NATA 2019.
Hello, friends are you ready to give their best in the entrance test then you have landed on right site. Before going to attend the examination you can check the NATA 2019 participating college list from here. If you will score high, then you can get the college as per the preference. Participated student can visit our web page and check the participating colleges list by login web page. The NATA test is known as National Aptitude Test in Architecture which is organized by National institute of Advance studies in Architecture.
As we all know that NATA is a national level entrance test for admission to undergraduate courses in Architecture. This test is mandatory to get admission into Architecture colleges or courses in India. According to official notification, NATA exam will be organize in the month of May. Student who have participated in the exam are advised to check the NATA 2019 participating colleges list from here and choose the best online to continue their study.
Qualified students will eligible to attend the counseling round for further formalities. After the seat allotment result, student can attend the counselling to confirm their admission. If you have any doubts, please share with us through the below box.
Latest posts by Hemlata Saini (see all)
- How to crack GATE 2019 – 14 Excellent tips & tricks - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 eligibility criteria – All conditions - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 required documents - Feb 1, 2018