Aspirants who have applied to take part in the NATA 2018, national level entrance examination for admission in various undergraduate courses in architecture can now find NATA 2018 syllabus, which is available for pdf download.
NATA 2018 Syllabus
The Council of Architecture, New Delhi is conducting entrance test for admitting eligible candidates in various government and private colleges for bachelor course in architecture every year. For this year, notification has been released and the students have already started their preparation to successfully tackle the test. Thus, they are seeking for a complete NATA 2018 syllabus guide for pdf download that could be easy for them to refer the subjects that have to be studied for the test.
When you want to download the NATA 2018 syllabus in pdf format, you can get it done from the official website of NATA. Referring the syllabus will help you to study the very important topics. Syllabus material for NATA 2018 will be given in two parts that include the syllabus for drawing test and syllabus for aesthetic sensitivity.
NATA 2018 Drawing Test Syllabus
In case of drawing test syllabus, the candidates need to attempt two questions and the topics that will be covered in this section are given below,
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on its surroundings
- Capability of creating visual harmony with the colors given in the composition
- Understanding of scale and proportions
- Sense of perspective drawing
- Day to day experiences from drawing pencil sketches
- Some more relevant topics.
NATA 2018 aesthetic sensitivity test Syllabus
When it comes to aesthetic sensitivity test syllabus, it will be a computer-based test that contains multiple choice questions. You can go through the topics from the syllabus that will help you get clarified with what sort of questions are likely to appear in the exam. Some of the topics covered in this section are discussed below,
- Ability to visualize the 3-D objects from 2-D drawing
- Mental ability
- Architectural awareness
- Analytical reasoning
- Visualizing different sides of 3-D objects.
- Imaginative expression and comprehension
- Based on the textural potentials identifying the commonly using objects and materials.
To download NATA 2018 syllabus in pdf:
- Visit the NATA authorized site
- Click the available link to Brochure
- Save Brochure.
- Search for Test Content in the Brochure
- This will be NATA 2018 syllabus
You can either take a printout of it or can use it as such to continue your preparations.