In this article, we are provided to NERIST Application Form. Those candidates who interested in NERIST Application Form can check and download our web page. National Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology NERIST, Nirjuli conducts entrance exam every year for the aspirants of Engineering, Management Studies, Physics, Mathematics, Forestry.
NERIST Application Form 2018
The aspirants who are eagerly waiting to apply for this NERIST entrance examination should wait until the official announcement is released. The official announcement of entrance examination will be specified on the official website. In order to know the notification of NERIST Application Form 2018, the candidates can check the website every now and then. Once they get the notification, they can go for applying to this examination without any delays. But here, the candidates must go through the details before they enroll their names through the application form.
The exam details will be available on the official website so that the candidates can get to know about the dos and don’ts of the exam. And then they should have a glance on eligibility criteria. It is nothing but the requirements preferred from the college side. The candidates will be selected to take part in this entrance examination only when they have qualities mentioned on the eligibility criteria. It contains age limit, educational qualification, and many other requirements.
How to apply NERIST Exam 2018
Follow these easy steps to fill the NERIST Application Form 2018, but before that keep your educational and other documents ready.
- Go to the website especially dedicated for this exam.
- Fill all the required information, your name, educational qualification and other information that are required by the university.
- Once you are done with the form filling, on the email id that you have mentioned and the mobile number that you have given, you will receive login ID and a password that you will use further for the entire exam and admission related purposes. You will receive all the notification through this id and password only.
- Once you are done with this download the Challan document, get it printed if you want to pay it through the offline mode of payment. This challan is payable at all the branches of Axis Bank.
- The last step is to click on Submit Button and take the print out of the form and you are registered for the exam not.
Stay tuned on the websites for further updates, the forms will be available from February 2018 Start preparing Good Luck!!