In this article, we are provided with TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern. Those candidates who interested in TANCET Exam Pattern can check and download our web page. The TANCET is nothing but Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. It is one of the entrance examinations which are conducted in the Tamil Nadu state. This entrance examination is solely conducted for the candidates who want to get admission in PG courses. The PG courses such as MBA, MCA, and MTech.
TANCET Exam Pattern 2018
The candidates who completed their UG courses with pass percentage can apply to this entrance examination. It is conducted every year in the month of March and April. The candidates who are interested in applying to this examination can go through the official website. In the website, the candidates can easily get the application form. The application form can be either filled through online or offline mode.
But it is better to apply this TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern through online mode. They can easily complete the online filing. And the candidates should pay the application fees while applying. The application form should be submitted on or before the last date without fail. Here, the eligible candidates can look after the exam details such as exam syllabus and exam pattern which is available on the website. The candidates will be given 2 hours for each exam. They have to complete their paper in the given time period.
TANCET 2018 MBA Exam Pattern
- Candidates will face some difficult questions which will be based on data and apply data for business decisions for a typical type of business situations. This will test the candidate’s ability to take the decisions.
- For evaluating the skill of the candidate in answering the questions which are given in the comprehension passage.
- For evaluating the skills of solving the mathematical problems
- To check the knowledge of the data sufficiency for answering the questions using the data.
- For testing the knowledge of grammar and English with the errors in usage, punctuation etc.
- Verbal Ability
- Idioms and Phrases
- Close test
- Basic Grammar
TANCET MCA 2018 Exam
TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern will consist of following sections.
- Quantitative Ability
- Permutation and Combination
- Statistics and Probability
- Analytical Ability
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Problem-Based and Percentage
- Problems on Equivalence
- Logical reasoning
- Blood Relation Analogy
- Water and Mirror Images
- Coding and Decoding
- Punch Lines
- Computer Based Problems
TANCET M.E./M.TECH/M.ARCH 2018 Exam Pattern
The TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern will be divided into three parts. Part 1 and Part 2 will be compulsory and Part three the aspirants will answer which is chosen at the time of registration. If the candidate appears for the different section than part 3 then he or she will be not evaluated.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Automobile engineering
- Electronics and communication engineering
- Production and Industrial engineering
- Leather technology
These are the TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern entrance examination. The candidates who are eligible to take part in this examination can make use of this exam pattern before they preparing for this examination. This will be very helpful while they prepare for this exam. According to the exam schedule, the examination will be conducted. They can be ready by preparing for this examination.