TANCET Fee Structure And Payment 2018 is available here. Those candidates who want to check TANCET 2018 Fee Structure And Payment can download our web page. TANCET is the Tamil Nadu common entrance test which is conducted by the Anna university situated in Chennai making the students who have completed their under graduate courses with an opportunity of getting admissions under the various college of the University for the further post graduate courses such as M.tech.
TANCET Fee Structure 2018
Once the official notification for this entrance examination is announced, there are many students will think to apply for this entrance examination. The entrance examination is commonly conducted for all the students. No matter the candidate live, the exam dates and syllabus will be common. Once they are going to apply for this examination, they have to consider many things. Firstly, they have to look after the eligible criteria. And then secondly, they can look after the TANCET Fee Structure And Payment 2018.
One is at the time of application form. The candidates should submit the application form by paying the registration fees. It will be different as per the courses and category. The next one is at the time of joining. The entrance examination will be conducted to the candidates on right time. The results will be obtained on the official website. Those who are passed in this examination can go for their admission. While admission, they have to pay the fees according to their courses. The TANCET Fee Structure And Payment 2018 details will be specified on the official website.
Fee Structure For TANCET 2018
- At the time of admission the candidate, have to submit about 18,650 for the ones who have completed their degree within the Tamil Nadu University.
- Those candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree outside the university that is from any other university they would have to submit about 19,050.
- The fee is also inclusive of having the refundable amount of 5,000.
- From the semester wise, the candidate would have to pay the fee according to the college allotted to the candidate.
- For the general category, it is 500 rupee.
And for all the reserved categories it is about 250 rupee.
Payment Of Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid by the candidate through:
- Demand Draft
Nowadays, the TANCET Fee Structure 2018 can also be acceptable when it is paid through online mode since the candidates are paying many amounts through online mode. If they pay the fees through online, they can attach the print out copy of the fee statement.
TANCET Application Details 2018
- .The application forms can be filled online and personally also.
- The application forms are also available on the official website of the Anna University
- The official website of the university is annauniv.edu.nic.in.
- After submitting the forms online prefer taking a print out of it.
For all the necessary details, regarding admissions as well as more information about the TANCET Fee Structure And Payment 2018 system the candidate must remain updated to the official website of the university.