TS ECET 2018 Fee Payment Details: The Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) had successfully conducted the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) in the year 2016 under the guidance of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH). The ECET is an entrance test for Diploma holders and for B.Sc(Mathematics) Degree Holders. The TS ECET website covers almost all queries related to the exams and various other notification and circulars issued from time to time. The admission procedures, pattern of conducting exams, result declaration can be accessed online when any doubts arise.
TS ECET 2018 fee details
Students and parents should see to it that application forms for admission have been submitted within the dates provided. TS ECET 2018 Late fees shall be entertained only subject to valid reasons.
TS ECET Registration fee for uploading or submitting application forms is Rs. 300/-
- Submission without late fee is acceptable until: Second week of April 2018
- Any forms submitted after the prescribed date shall be subject to payment of late fee.
TS ECET Late fees shall increase as the dates proceed in the following manner:
- If not submitted until Date (N/A): Rs. 500/-
- If not submitted until Date (N/A):: Rs. 1000/-
- If not submitted until Date (N/A):: Rs. 5000/-
- If not submitted until Date (N/A):: Rs.10000/-
Date and timing of entrance test as well as late fees mentioned above are subject to changes as per university guidelines.
The syllabus is vast and all professors are qualified enough to occupy their positions. There are variety of courses offered for B.E./ B.Tech/B.Pharm like Chemical Petro Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mining Engineering, Geo Informatics, Information technology, Instrumentation Technology and Engineering, etc. These courses are not just being offered for the sake of earning money but they offer practical and theoretical experience as well and give students and overall understanding of all the aspects related to it.
There are also various opportunities given to students to prosper and aim at securing good grades in all papers. We at TSCHE understand the needs of our students and ensure that we assist them as much as possible. Understanding the fee structure and dates related to submission and acceptance of application form is essential to avoid last minute struggle.
Latest posts by Heena Khan (see all)
- TS ECET 2018 Rank wise college allotment - Jul 12, 2017
- TS ECET Counselling 2018 Procedure ,Dates ,Centres - Jul 12, 2017
- Telangana ECET 2018 Exam centers - Jul 12, 2017