TNEA 2018 Application form is now available here. Candidates can check the TNEA 2018 application form and also download the TNEA online status from our web page. Anna University will start issuing the application form for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) that going to be conducted by the University for Admissions in B.E/ B.Tech courses.
TNEA 2018 Application Form
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should submit the application form through online mode before the last date. TNEA 2018 application form is made available on the official website of Anna University. The admission will be made based on ranking as well as merit list that in turn will be declared as per the cut off marks. The candidates who want to appear for the exam must download the application form on the official site.
The applications can also be availed from various centers across the state and available only in government colleges. The official notification regarding TNEA 2018 application form will be updated shortly and the students are advised to keep visiting the official site.
Procedure to Fill TNEA 2018 Application form
- Candidates must get the application form online, from the official website (tnea.ac.in).
- After getting the TNEA 2018 Application form, they need to fill all the necessary information like name, address, educational qualification, father’s name, eligibility, caste, etc
- While applying online, application form has to be downloaded, filled and must be sent to the official address along with the DD of application fee.
- Application form can also be submitted to the respective TNEA Center in person or by post.
- Candidates must be required to attach the photocopies of necessary documents along with the application form.
- Candidates will require the documents like transfer certificate, mark sheet of SSLC and higher secondary, community certificate, hall ticket of HSC examination, nativity certificate, demand draft and refugee certificate if applicable.
- The candidates have to send the application along with these documents to the official address of the University.
TNEA 2018 Application Form download
The candidates who are eligible to apply must be a native of Tamil Nadu. The candidates from outside state completed their schooling in Tamil Nadu can also apply. Candidates of persons serving in the government sector or public sector for last five years in Tamil Nadu are also eligible to apply for TNEA 2018 Application form.
The candidates must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent from any of the government recognized board of study with subjects as physics, chemistry, and mathematics and should have scored a minimum of 50% for general candidates, 45% for backward class and 40% for MBC and DNC candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates. TNEA 2018 application form is available here.
TNEA 2018 Application status
Anna University has activated the window for filling up TNEA 2018 application form. The application form filling is available online only for those candidates who are going to appear in the admission test. Applicant must ensure to make all the required changes as soon as possible to be able to download the admit card. In order to fill the registration form, you can read the official advertisement published by the Anna university examination authority on their official site.
TNEA (Tamil Nadu Eligibility Engineering Test) is taken by thousands of students every year across the country. The deserving students who clear the TNEA 2018 admission test are eligible for admission in the best Engineering colleges. The entire process of applying TNEA 2018 Application form will be online. This article will talk about the important details about admission test and new updates.
Apply Online for TNEA 2-018
The procedure of TNEA 2018 application form will begin tentatively in the month of July 2018. Students can check below for the important dates of TNEA 2018 exam. You can check the eligibility criteria from the official notification which is available here to download in pdf format. Read the all instructions carefully to fill the registration. Bookmark our webpage or also you can subscribe with us on Facebook, Twitter, and other networking sites.
Read the all instructions carefully to fill the registration. Thank you for reading this and keep visiting our web page. Bookmark our webpage or also you can subscribe with us on Facebook, Twitter, and other networking sites.