TNEA 2019 Notification is available here. Candidates can check the TNEA 2019 notification and also download the information brochure in the Pdf format file. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission or TNEA 2019 is an entrance exam conducted state level for the candidates who seek admission to UG courses on B.Tech or B.E degree programs offered by various colleges or institutions available around the state of Tamil Nadu.
TNEA 2019 Notification PDF
Moreover, the TNEA 2019 will be usually organized by Anna University Chennai. The qualified students are given admission to the colleges found all over Tamil Nadu depending on the rank secured by the applicants in the state level exam of TNEA Exam notification.
The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission will be of multiple choice questions which will be asked from your intermediate subjects like chemistry, mathematics, and physics. TNEA notification 2019 is now available here on our web page.
TNEA 2019 exam pattern
The duration of exam time will be 2 ½ hours. The medium of examination will be English and it consists of 150 questions. Fortunately, there is no marks deduction for the wrong answer. Check TNEA 2019 notification from our web page.
The selection process will be on the basis of rank in the TNEA entrance exam and hence seats are allotted as per the TNEA counseling method. The notification regarding the application form will be announced soon so keep on visiting the official website to know about latest information updates. Download TNEA 2019 notification for all information about it.
TNEA Notification 2019 Important dates
- Starting date for application form: May 2019
- Close data for the application form: Third week of May 2019
- Last date for submitting the application: Third week of May 2019
- Exam date: June or May 2019
- Announcement of the result: Last week of June 2019
- Counseling date for engineering admission start: July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for TNEA 2019
- Applicants who wish to appear for TNEA application has to be a domicile of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu who have not completed any one of the classes from VIII-XII has to submit the Nativity certificate along with TNEA 2019 application form.
- Candidates who are found qualified in the entrance exam can appear for the counseling course and join in any of the professional course either in Govt. colleges of self-financing colleges to start their education.
- Candidates must have completed 12th with subjects like physics, mathematics, and chemistry or else 10+3-year diploma in any of the reputed institution.
TNEA official Notification 2019
Anna University has issued TNEA 2019 notification which will b scheduled in the month of July 2019. This test is conducted for admission in various Engineering courses on government seats offered by many governments, aided and private institutions in Tamil Nadu. Just like every year this year also Anna University is going to hold the entrance examination.
To apply online for TNEA exam must read the TNEA 2019 notification officially published by the Anna examination authority. A latest notification has been announced by Anna University on their official website regarding Tamil Nadu Entrance test. Huge numbers of students want to become a part of this but they are unable to find out the complete details about TNEA 2019 admission test.
TNEA 2019 Notification PDF
For helping students we are providing TNEA 2019 notification. Anna University is a most popular university in the engineering line. Most of the candidates prefer this university every year for taking admission in engineering courses. Anna University was set up on 4th September 1978.
Those candidates who are going to apply online for TNEA 2019 admission test are advised to must read the all instructions carefully which is available in the advertisement. Time to time we will inform all students related TNEA 2019 admission test date; admit card, result and also new notification.