Telangana University Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) 2017 is about to be organised in the month of May, 2017. The TS ECET 2017 application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.tsecet.in. All the interested candidates can log on to the website and fill in the TS ECET 2017 application form if they want to appear in the test. Students get admission in various streams according to their performance in this exam.
TS ECET 2017 online application form
The candidates have to type the URL http://www.tsecet.in for ECET 2017. The registration and processing of application are charged and the candidates are required to pay Rs.400 along with the additional bank charges. The candidates have to fill in the TS ECET application form by going through the website mentioned and then their application number will be generated. The form will contain all the details which have been filled. The candidates are advised to take the print out of the filled in ECET 2017 application form and note the application number. This Application number is used for correspondence.
There are some things a candidate has to keep in mind while filling the ECET 2017 application form online:
- Course should be selected carefully.
- The Hall Ticket number is to be kept handy
- The details regarding the qualifying examination are to be mentioned as well.
- Date of Birth will be asked along with Caste
- The local candidates have to give proof of their stay in the local are.
- Parental income is also to be disclosed
Some of the details regarding the test are:
- Age Limit: Candidates should be minimum 18 years of age. Any relaxation in age is given as per the government’s rules and regulations.
- Application Fees: 400 Rs. is the application fee. The late comers have to shell out Rs. 1000 as the application fee.
- Time for Applying: Candidates can submit their applications between first week of March to Second week of April. However, by paying additional fees of Rs. 1000 they can fill in the online form till last week of April 2017. The entrance tests will start from first week of May 2017.
- Minimum Qualification: A three years Bachelor degree or its equivalent is required in order to appear for the exam.
Test Centres: The Test centres for TS ECET 2017 are various parts of Telangana. The candidates should mention their preference for the venue of examination according to their comfort. Once they choose a venue they cannot change it later. Further, the candidates are advised to check their eligibility as they can be disqualified at any stage if there is some discrepancy.
After the results, all the students who appear in the exam are a rank on the basis of their performance. Then, a clear cut seats are mentioned in various colleges according to category, course and college. The students can opt for the college of their choice according to their rank in TS ECET 2017. That is why this examination is so crucial for them. Their whole career depends upon the outcome of this job. They opt for various post graduate courses just on the basis of their performance in this test.