The Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET 2017) will be conducted by Telangana State University. ECET 2017 Exam is conducted for Diploma Holders of Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc graduates for admission to B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy programmes.
TS ECET 2017 Notification
Telangana State Engineering common entrance test TS ECET 2017 conducted May month. The TS ECET 2017 application form will be downloaded at www.tsecet.in. The exam will be conducted by JNTU Telangana University. The online application form will be available from March 2017 and you can start downloading inclusive to this date.
TS ECET 2017 entrance examination is for 3 hours and having 200 questions. TS ECET exam syllabus in Engineering specialization, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Analytical Ability, Communicative English.
Applications are invited for Telangana University Common Entrance Test designated as Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) for Engineering/Pharmacy/Technology of Telangana State.
How to Apply: The application forms are available on website http:/ww.tsecet.in. The online application can be filled from March-April 2015, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of ECET 2017 online application form.
- Candidate must have to visit the official website tsecet.in
- Click on the apply online option.
- Candidates must read the instructions before applying the online form.
- Candidates can Apply ECET 2017 Exam in two Methods By Visiting the Telangana Online / E-Seva / Mee-Seva centres or By Submitting Through the Debit /Credit Card
- After filling theApplication form Candidates Have to Check the Filled Details for Corrections Once submitted They will not give any further Chance to Correct the Application
TS ECET Details and Qualifications
Age Limit: Candidate should be minimum 18 years of age. Any relaxation in age is given as per the rules of government.
Application Fees: Rs. 500
Registration: The application fees can be paid at any branch of State Bank of India or through payment gateway (Debit or Credit).
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum +2 with 55% with marks or its equivalent diploma in order to appear for the exam
More instruction for TS ECET 2017
The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for admission. The committee will shortlist the candidates for admission by written examination .The decision of the Committee in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of application ,eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of and criteria for admission etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The candidates have to type the URL http:/tsecet.in for ECET 2016.The registration and processing of application is charged and the candidate is required to pay Rs. 500.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the online application form.
- The Candidate should fill all details while filling the online application form.
- After applying online, Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the Registration Number and Password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and E-Challan.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and E-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form must be brought at the time of Written Test.
Test Centres: The Test centers for TS ECET 2017 are all over India. The candidates should mention their preference for the venue of examination. Venue of examination cannot change in later stage.
Important Dates for TS ECET 2017
- Notification Date 2017 : In March 2017
- Commencement of uploading online application: In March-April 2017
- Online Application without fine: N/A
- Online Applications with fine Rs.500: N/A
- Online Applications with fine Rs.1000: N/A
- Online Applications with fine Rs.5000: N/A
- Start of Downloading Hall Tickets from the website: Last week of April 2017
- Examination Date of TS ECET 2017: In First week of May 2017
- Time of the Examination 10.00A.M – 01.00 P.M
- Declaration of Results: N/A
- Downloading of Rank Cards: N/A
- First, Second and Final phase counseling date of TS ECET will be update you soon.
- Last Date of TS ECET 2017 Admissions: N/A
- Commencement of Classes: N/A
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the TS ECET 2017 application form, the candidate can call at helpline number 1800 901 208 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.