The information below will guide you through the process of downloading VITEEE 2018 Admit Card. Admit card booking date for VITEEE 2018 will soon be available.
VITEEE 2018 Admit Card
- The VITEEE 2018 e-admit card of the candidate will only be generated after the candidate has booked his/her schedule using the online test booking system
- This e-admit card will be generated automatically only for those candidates who have booked a slot using the Online Test Booking System before the last booking date is over.
- This e-admit card will showcase the VITEEE 2018 admit card number of the student, photograph, test center’s address, test date, test time chosen by the candidate. If there are any discrepancies, then it must be brought to the notice of VIT University authority immediately
- Students can avail this admit card from the official website of the university @ www.vit.ac.in. To do so, candidates must provide their application form number along with Online Test booking password. Then they can download the e-admit card
- The copy of the candidate’s e-admit card will be mailed to them at the email provided by them
- Candidates must make sure that the email id provided by them must be valid and authentic. If not valid then it will not be dispatched to them through the parcel
- Candidates must make sure that their internet is connected when they are downloading the e-admit card
- Candidates must carry their VITEEE admit card during the examination as they will not be permitted without it
- Candidates must not mutilate the e-admit card or change the entry made therein after it has been authenticated. Impersonation of the admit card is legally punishable offense
- One must preserve the e-admit card as it is a very important document that authenticates a candidate. It is their identification
During the application, candidates are advised to double check the application form whether it is properly complete in all respects before posting.