VITEEE 2018 cut off marks will decide a student’s entrance in the Institute. With the help of VITEEE 2018 cut off marks, students can compare their performance level at VITEEE 2018. Vellore Institute of Technology is the institute that conducts VITEEE which stands for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination. VITEEE is appeared by the students who wish to pursue their career in the field of engineering. VIT offers various graduate level engineering courses for which it takes admissions through VITEEE 2018 entrance examination.
VITEEE 2018 Cut off Marks
VIT ranks among the top 10 engineering institutes in the country. That inevitably makes VITEEE as one of the toughest examinations for which the competition level is extremely high. Which is why lacks of students appear for the examination to try to make it to the Institute.
Our experts are also provided expected entrance exam cut off marks category wise, state wise or college wise. As we all know that VITEEE cut off marks is the qualifying marks decided by the VIT University to select the student for vacant seats in various colleges or institute. Only those students who will get the qualifying marks in the test will eligible to get the seats in a participated organization.
VITEEE cut off marks 2018
As per the information provided by VIT university, these are the key points regarding VITEEE 2018 cut off. The below information is with respect to that of the year 2018.
- There will be no minimum marks that defiant eh admission into the University
- The examination is a computer based test which is held in different slots on different days. To maintain the level of equality among all the different tests, the equi-percentile method is used. Through this method, then scored obtained on different slots make up for the same percentile rank
- VITEEE 2018 cut off is not applicable as a qualifying mark
- Those students who rank between 1 and 8000 were called on the first day of counseling itself
- Those candidates whose rank fall between 8001 to 12000, were called for the second counselling day
- On the third counselling day, students who rank between 12001 and 16000 are called
- During phase 2 of VITEEE counselling, those whose rank was between 20000 to 99000 were called
- There were 5000 students approximately and the seats filled up in mid-way of phase 2 of counseling
Tentative Cut off for VITEEE 2018
After analysis of previous cutoffs, it appears that candidates who secure 60-70 marks out of 120 have a good chance of getting listed in the top 10000 list of VITEEE 2018.
Are you looking VITEEE 2018 entrance exam cut off marks then you need to wait for few days? Huge numbers of students are going to write the examination on given schedule. After the examination, VIT University declares the exam result along with VITEEE 2018 cut off marks. To analyze their performance in the exanimation you can check the answer key also from our site. We will update the article whenever VITEEE 2018 cut off marks will be announced officially by the university.
VITEEE 2018 expected cut off ranks
|VITEEE 2018 marks||Expected Rank Range|
|113 — 117||500 – 250|
|90 — 113||2,500 – 501|
|81 — 90||5,000 -2,501|
|72 — 81||5,001 – 6,500|
|60 — 72||6,501 – 8,500|
|43 — 60||8,501 – 11,000|
|31 — 43||15,001 -20,000|
|Less than 31||20,000|
Various coaching center also declares the VITEEE 2018 expected cut off marks on their official website. All students who have started their preparation are advised to prepare well for the exam by downloading exam syllabus. All participated students are suggested to visit the site continuously basis, whenever any new notification will be announced, we will inform all student.