Following list of VITEEE preparation tips will help you in preparing for VITEEE 2017 Examination, which is around the corner. Buckle up, it’s time for showdown! Wish you all the best.
VITEEE tips & Tricks
1.Solve Model question papers – Solve N number of model question papers, do not stop even if you are tired. As soon as you think your study is complete, take our the list and start solving!
2. Solve previous years papers – Solving previous year papers will give you an insight about the examination, it will be for your own good. Moreover, it will assist you in evaluating your preparation. So basically, after you have solved the VITEEE previous question paper, you will know where you stand. Another reason to solve previous year papers is to get yourself used to the idea of VITEEE. Because many are mostly scared about facing the examination on the main day, which can really reduce their performance level. After all, it’s just a test and nothing more than that. Break the barrier in your head by solving these previous year papers. After you are done solving previous year paper, you will get the idea about the thought process of the examination and that’s the most important that you really need right now. So do it and prepare yourself better for the examination.
3. Mock tests – To keep up with the examination level, you must try maximum mock tests which are developed each year to suit the competition level and to prepare the students. VITEEE Mock test by various coaching institutes and classes are available for the students each year. They can download it online, or buy it directly from book shops or even take printouts from the library.
Once you start taking mock tests, you will know what more you should do to better your preparation. Although one might feel that there is not much difference between mock tests and previous year papers, well there is. Mock tests are tougher and even more complicated than the actual examination. So once you excel in the mock test, you will find previous year papers extremely easy. Finally, when its time of sit for the main test, VITEEE examination will no more be a worry for you since you have already worked so hard and prepared with precision by solving so many papers including mock papers, previous year papers and random model papers.
4. Reference Books – Before you do any of the above, you must list out your VITEEE reference books. These books are going to be your foundation. Once you have set all these books, then you are ready to go.
5. Time Management – Time Management is Must! If you want to know about the biggest secrets of effective and efficient preparation, then here is your answer. For not only VITEEE but for any exam in the world, TIME MANAGEMENT is the key! Students need to manage out their time and structure while they are studying. When you structure, you need to lay out a plan that you are going to follow in the process of this preparation. A non stop rigorous approach towards your studies will take the candidate nowhere rather confuse them even more after a certain period of time which is really not good for them. So one must take care how much time he/she spends on the subject and if that is appropriate.
6. Revision – The last and the most important, REVISION! Revise everyday and set a fixed time during which you only revise what you have studied in the entire day. Moreover, weekly and monthly revision is also important, it keeps your memory sharp on what you have studied.
Follow these instruction is you want to crack VITEEE 2017.
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- BITSAT 2017 Preparation/ reference books - Nov 16, 2016
- BITSAT 2017 Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Maths - Nov 16, 2016
- BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern/ Paper Pattern - Nov 16, 2016