The following list of VITEEE preparation tips will help you in preparing for VITEEE 2018 Examination, which is around the corner. Buckle up, it’s time for a showdown! Wish you all the best.
VITEEE tips & Tricks
1.Solve Model question papers – Solve N number of model question papers, do not stop even if you are tired. As soon as you think your study is complete, take us the list and start solving!
2. Solve previous years papers – Solving previous year papers will give you an insight about the examination, it will be for your own good. Moreover, it will assist you in evaluating your preparation. So basically, after you have solved the VITEEE previous question paper, you will know where you stand. Another reason to solve previous year papers is to get yourself used to the idea of VITEEE. Because many are most scared about facing the examination on the main day, which can really reduce their performance level. After all, it’s just a test and nothing more than that. Break the barrier in your head by solving these previous year papers. After you are done solving previous year paper, you will get the idea about the thought process of the examination and that’s the most important that you really need right now. So do it and prepare yourself better for the examination.
3. Mock tests – To keep up with the examination level, you must try maximum mock tests which are developed each year to suit the competition level and to prepare the students. VITEEE Mock test by various coaching institutes and classes are available for the students each year. They can download it online, or buy it directly from book shops or even take printouts from the library.
Once you start taking mock tests, you will know what more you should do to better your preparation. Although one might feel that there is not much difference between mock tests and previous year papers, well there is. Mock tests are tougher and even more complicated than the actual examination. So once you excel in the mock test, you will find previous year papers extremely easy. Finally, when its time of it for the main test, VITEEE examination will no more be a worry for you since you have already worked so hard and prepared with precision by solving so many papers including mock papers, previous year papers, and random model papers.
4. Reference Books – Before you do any of the above, you must list out your VITEEE reference books. These books are going to be your foundation. Once you have set all these books, then you are ready to go.
5. Time Management – Time Management is Must! If you want to know about the biggest secrets of effective and efficient preparation, then here is your answer. For not only VITEEE but for any exam in the world, TIME MANAGEMENT is the key! Students need to manage out their time and structure while they are studying. When you structure, you need to lay out a plan that you are going to follow in the process of this preparation. A non-stop rigorous approach towards your studies will take the candidate nowhere rather confuse them even more after a certain period of time which is really not good for them. So one must take care how much time he/she spends on the subject and if that is appropriate.
6. Revision – The last and the most important, REVISION! Revise every day and set a fixed time during which you only revise what you have studied in the entire day. Moreover, weekly and monthly revision is also important, it keeps your memory sharp on what you have studied.
Vellore Institute of Technology has announced the dates for the entrance exam. The entire contenders who have applied for the exam will be looking up on Google for the various tips & tricks to crack the entrance exam. Students will also be checking toppers insight as effective VITEEE 2018 Preparation tips. Here we have given some useful tips & tricks to give proper guidance about the entrance exam. Read the article patiently to give their best in the entrance exam.
The entire students who are appearing for the VITEEE 2018 exam are tensed about the exam. VITEEE 2018 preparation tips will help the candidates to stay motivated and encouraged during the period of preparation. All the students who qualify the entrance exam will able to attend the counseling round. On the basis of their performance in the entrance exam candidates will get the seat in this university or its affiliated colleges.
If you want to give their best in the entrance exam are advised to follow these preparation tips & tricks which will help you scoring good marks in the exam. These shortcut tricks will help candidates to solve the question in easy way. If you need more help then you can subscribe with us on facebook, twitter and other networking sites.
Follow these instruction is you want to crack VITEEE 2018.
Latest posts by Hemlata Saini (see all)
- How to crack GATE 2019 – 14 Excellent tips & tricks - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 eligibility criteria – All conditions - Feb 1, 2018
- GATE 2019 required documents - Feb 1, 2018