Vignan’s University Scholastic Aptitude Test 2019
The Vignan’s University was established in the year 2008. It is located in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. The university is an accredited and recognized university by national boards such as UGC. It offers Under Graduate (B.Tech), Post Graduate (MBA, MCA and M. Tech) courses. The Vignan’s University Engineering College takes admissions to its courses through VSAT. The VSAT stands for Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test for admissions in various B.Tech streams offered by the Vignan’s Engineering College. The streams in which B.Tech can be pursued in Vignan’s Engineering College are Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology or IT, Food Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Automobile, Civil Chemical and other streams.
VSAT 2019 application form
To apply for VSAT 2019, the candidate must download the VSAT 2019 application form from the Vignan’s University website http://www.vignanuniversity.org/admissions.php. The VSAT application form is also available on the post offices in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
The candidate should fill the application form (a 2 page document) completely and correctly, otherwise it will be rejected. He/she has to paste his passport size photograph on the application and sign in the designated space. The candidate has to pay the exam fee through Demand Draft. He/she has to attach a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 drawn in favor of Vignan’s University and payable at Guntur with the application form. The documents are to be sent to:-
VSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be born on or after the date 1st July 1995.
- He /she must have passed his/her 12th exam from a recognized board and should have obtained not less than 60% marks.
- The candidates who will appear for the VSAT 2019 question paper having questions in subjects physics, mathematics, chemistry and English/aptitude in the VSAT 2019 are eligible for the B.Tech
- The candidates who appear for the VSAT 2019 exam having questions based on the subjects Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English/aptitude are eligible for the B.Tech. streams of Biotechnology, Food Technology and Bioinformatics
- Thus the VSAT 2019 question paper will have 4 sections for the 2 streams (viz. Mathematics and Biology) of aspirants. They will differ in structure as one will have biology questions and the other will have mathematics questions.
- Apart from VSAT 2019, the candidate can also take admission in the Vignan’s Engineering College on the basis of his/her marks/rank in JEE or EAMCET.
VSAT 2019 Important dates
- Start of issue of application forms- _____ November 2016
- Last date of receiving the filled in application form- _____ April 2019
The CSAT is an online examination. That means that a candidate has to answer the questions on the computer. The test dates are___ April 2019 and ____ April 2019.
VSAT Events & Timings
- Slot 1 – From 9 to 12 in the morning.
- Slot 2- From 2 pm to 5pm
- Announcement of VSAT 2019 result declaration- ___ May 2019.
- Counseling time period- From ___ May to ___ May 2019
Counseling venue- the Vignan’s University-Guntur
The Vignan’s University VSAT is conducted throughout India in all major cities. The admission center details can be known by logging on to the university’s website.
VSAT 2019 paper Pattern
The question paper will be in English. It will have 4 sections viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology and English/Aptitude. The candidate will attempt either biology or mathematics based on his B.Tech branch preference.
The questions will be short answer type. 30 subjects will be from each of the above mentioned subjects and will be based on the 12th and 11th syllabus of CBSE, ISC other boards. Each question will have 1 mark. Thus the paper will have a total of 120 marks.
The full syllabus for the exam can be downloaded from the website link given below.
VSAT 2019 Admit Card
The candidate must send his/her application form to the university address before the end date to get the admit card. Admit card will not be issued to those candidates who do not send the demand draft or who do not fill the application correctly and fully.
VSAT 2019 Answer Key
By clicking on the link below, an aspirant of VSAT 2019 will get access to the sample question paper of all subjects of Vignan’s University SAT 2019.
The candidate must prepare for the test thoroughly to get a good rank in VSAT 2019. Getting coaching in a specialized coaching institute is advised. The candidate must also have in-depth knowledge of all the subjects and topics of 12th and 11th standards.
VSAT 2019 cut off percentage
The candidate must get at least 60% marks in the VSAT 2019 for being eligible for ranking. A rank list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of their performance in VSAT 2019/JEE and EAMCET score cards.
VSAT contact details
Vignan’s University Vadlamudi, Guntur- 522213 Andhra Pradesh Ph. No. +91- 8632344700/701 Fax: 2534468 E-mail: [email protected] Website: http://www.vignanuniversity.org/ Go to Homepage