Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 details have been announced the XAT 2018 board. Those candidates who want to attend the exam on correct time can check the Xavier Aptitude Test Exam 2018 from our website. The Xavier Aptitude Test – XAT 2018 is conducted by Xavier Institute of Management which is located in Jamshedpur in the state of Jharkhand in India.
Xavier Aptitude Test – XAT 2018
It was established in 1949 and is one most prestigious and old management institutes of India. The institute conducts XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test 2018, an All India admission test that is conducted for admission to XLRI’s post graduate management program and Fellow or Ph.D. level course. The Institute ranks 4th amongst all the 75 major business schools of India.
XAT will be conducted in January 2018. More than 100 B-schools accept XAT 2018 score for admissions.
XAT 2018 Application form
- The candidates must first register at the online website of Xavier Institute which is xatonline.net.in.
- They have to fill their personal details in the XAT online form in a step by step manner.
- Fee for XAT 2018 is Rs 1000.
- The application fee for XAT 2018 can be paid by 3 methods.
- XAT fee can be paid through credit/debit cards or net banking.
- The fee for XAT can also be paid through the XAT pay-in-slip. The pay-in-slip fee payment method can be used for depositing the XAT fee in cash at IDBI bank branches.
- The third method for fee payment is to make a Demand Draft or DD of Rs 1000 in favor of XLRI Jamshedpur A/C XAT, payable at Jamshedpur.
- The candidates who pay the fee through credit card, debit card, net banking or pay-in-slip should upload their digital photograph and signature in the online application form itself.
- If the candidate wishes to pay his/her fee through DD or pay-in slip, he/she has to enter the details of the paid pay-in-slip or DD in the online XAT 2018 application form.
- After completely and correctly filling the online application form, the candidate has to take out a print out of the application form. The page is also called confirmation page.
- Those who want to pay the XAT fee 2018 through DD should send the confirmation page along with the DD to the address given below within 15 days of issue of DD.
Circuit House Area East,
The candidates who pay the fee through credit/debit card, cash deposit the fee by using pay-in-slip or use net banking for fee deposition need not send the confirmation page by post.
XAT Eligibility 2018
- The candidate must have completed his/her graduation of minimum 3 years of duration.
- The degree course must be recognized by Association of Indian Universities i.e. AIU.
- The institute/college/university from where the candidate has obtained the degree must be recognized by UPSC/UGC/AICXTE.
- Those appearing for their graduation may also appear for XAT 2018 provided they pass the final graduation exam by 10th June 2018.
XAT 2018 exam pattern
XAT is a paper and pen test. XAT 2018 question paper consists of short answer type questions and the medium of examination is English. The candidates have to mark the right answers on the OMR answer sheet by using a ball point pen.
The questions will be asked out of these 4 topics
- Quantitative ability
- English language and logical reasoning
- Decision making
- GK and essay writing.
Essay writing is descriptive where the candidate has to write an essay on the topic given in the XAT 2018 question paper.
XAT 2018 important dates
- Start of online registration for XAT- August 2017
- Last date to change the test city chosen – November 2017
- Last date for applying for XAT 2018- December 2017
- Last date of downloading admit cards- December 2017
- Date of XAT 2018 exam- January 2018
- Test timings- from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm
XAT is conducted in all major cities of India. The exam is also conducted out of India at Kathmandu and Dubai.
XAT 2018 admit card
The XAT 2018 admit card for XAT 2018 will be uploaded on the website xatonline.net.in on 18th January 2017. The candidates can download the admit card till the date 31st December 2017.
Those who want to study for the XAT examination must have the thorough knowledge of topics in quantitative ability, English, and general knowledge. Unlike CAT and MAT, the candidates have to also write down an essay in the XAT exam in English on the given topic. Thus the candidates must possess good English writing skills, vocabulary and should know the minutes of sentence construction and grammar.
XAT Contact Details:
XLRI The Chairperson Admission XLRI, C. H. Area (East) Jamshedpur - 831001 Jharkhand India Phone: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205 Fax: +91-657-2227814 Email: [email protected], [email protected] Website: www.xlri.ac.in / www.xatonline.net.in
website: https: //educationgod.com
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂